ROMAN

" ROMAN! Yes or No? Did you have sex with that whore in Vegas, other than the oral and making out?"
" Yes," I respond to her. She laughs to stop herself from crying, but it doesn't work. The tears uncontrollably roll down her cheek. " But I was thinking about you the whole time."
"Shut up! That's worse to hear because to know you were thinking about me the whole time, and you still did what you did hurts."
"I was drunk too."
"Oh my gosh, stop talking. I go out with my girls all the time and drink. But I don't say 'oh that bartender is hot. And I want to fuck him.' I go home to you because I adore the man I come home to. But that just it, I am not married to a man. I am married to a pussy, because a real man would come home and tell me what he did. But you lied to me for a whole month."
"I don't care how angry you are at me, don't you ever call me that."
" You just don't get it! You're so annoying, so don't put this on me. You messed up; I didn't."
" You are right; I am sorry. Just know that I am so sorry, and I will do everything in my power to get us back to how we use to be."
" No, I am not even sure I want to be you. I can even trust you. Everyone tried to warn me,' Nicole, watch out.' but I told them that you were such a good guy. I honestly have no words... Just get away from me."
" Okay." I say, leaving the room.