Roman

So I am thrilled because today is the day that I see Nicole. But I did make a few preparations before planning the trip. I let her get there yesterday, instead of me getting there with her or me being there a day before her. Because I don't want her to feel like she's coming into my place, but I want it to feel like I am coming into your home. I also let her pick the place where we are staying, and even what we are doing. I just don't want to add pressure to her.
I pull into the driveway of the house, and may I say she has outdone herself.

" Woah!" I say after getting out of the car and getting a better view. I then hear footsteps running behind me, and I see Nicole running behind me, wearing a sports bra and shorts. I turn around and leave my arms open for a hug.
" Baby!" She says, jumping on me before coming in for a kiss. " Carry me inside."
" Okay!" I carry her inside, bringing us into the living room.
" You like?" She asks as I put her down onto the couch, and I sit next to her.
" Yea, you did a good job," I reply, but I can't help but notice that this place is massive, meaning it has more than more room. So does that mean she doesn't want to sleep in the same room? But I am not asking; whatever she wants to do, she will do." So what do you wanna do?"
" I think we should just chill tonight. Maybe go to dinner or stay here. But do you want a tour?"
" Yes, let's go, baby."