ROMAN

Everything is going great; breakfast is almost made. And Nicole should be back soon. I've been able to stall the kids with the tv.
The front open, and Nicole come in with some bags. I quickly jog over and help her with the bags.
"Is that all, the bags?"
"Yea, but I have cake in the car. I will be right back."
"Cake?" I question.
"Yea, Cake!" She answers back before leaving the house. She doesn't seem to happy with me right now. And I don't like it. Like what could go wrong in less than an hour, we were just joking and having fun upstairs, and now she seems angry.
She comes back in with a large cake that none of us are going to eat off of... Well, maybe her she's pregnant. But I know, that I am better off just saying nothing negative about it.
"That's a nice cake." I say to her.
"Oh? Thanks." she says not seeming as if is really listening to me. And she starts to make her way upstairs but I stop her.
"Where are you going? And where is my kiss?" I ask her.
"I am going to take a shower."
"We just took one... like less then two hours ago."
"I know, I just feel really disgusting and disgusted right now."
"Oh okay, well please hurry. Breakfast is almost done. Plus, do you want to set this up your surprise for the kids?"
"No, Go ahead. Your good with your hands."