Roman

" Nicole, it's been 2 hours please come out." I say standing at the bathroom door, I try not to panic because it's been silence for those two hours. " Baby, please come out. And let's talk, I know you are hungry and you should not starve the baby like that."
She does not come out or make a single sound. I don't want to apologize, because it will literally make everything in my rant true. But I may have to. "Nicole, I am so sorry for expressing my feelings."
" Ugh! stop apologizing. I am the messed up one in this relationship. And I am so sorry that I am pregnant, and that I tricked you into marrying me."
" No, your not. And you didn't trick me into marrying you, and I am not sorry that we are having a baby. Please just come out, I want to talk to you."
" No! Your going yell at me again."
" No, I just want to talk to you."
" You promise?"
" Yes." She slowly unlocks the door and comes out. She looks weak and miserable... And I feel bad that I did this because I know her hormones are just everywhere. " Can I have a hug, please?" She walks over me with the attempt to give me a hug, but she starts to pull down my pants. " What are you doing? Sex can't solve this right now."
" Yes, it can. We always do that."
" No, that why we have our issue now. Please let's just talk."
" I don't want to. Let's take a nap."
" Okay.... Can we compromise for a moment? We take your nap, and then we talk. Deal?"
"Deal." She walks to the bed, and I follow behind her. She starts to strip down to nothing then looks at me. " Take off your clothes!" she moans. I do as she declares and gets in bed next to her. " Let's cuddle!" She says leaning her butt on me. I find myself bringing her in, as multiple body parts of each other touch until she falls asleep.

 I find myself bringing her in, as multiple body parts of each other touch until she falls asleep

After she falls asleep I get redressed and head downstairs. Everyone is really worried about her.
" Did you get her to come out?" My dad asks me.
" Yea, she's sleep. But I really screwed up... I have never seen her like this. I am so concerned. And Dean and I have a fan event to go to, but I don't want to leave her, and she knows nothing about it. Maybe I should just cancel."
" No, honey." My mom says. " Your father and I will stay for a couple more days until you get back, and watch her. "
"That's sounds great." I say. " Alright, Dean and I have to go, but thanks again."