NICOLE

I walk back to the catering, to see Roman at the table. He smiles when he sees me coming but I can't help after reading that stupid news article, and the ones that followed.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asks me as he stands near him, but refuse to sit. I only show him the news articles."They know, everyone knows!" I yell at him getting the attention of everyone else.

"Can we talk about this somewhere else? We are early let's go for a drive." Roman says getting up walking me out of catering to the parking lot. The moment we get in the car, I begin to cry."Don't cry, Nicole." He says as we pull off towards the street.

"Shut up, Roman! This is all your fault!" I yell at him.

"How?"

"I wouldn't have been caught if I didn't have to fly out here and keep an eye on you."

"Exactly, but that was on you, Nicole. No one begged you to come out here and follow me like a crazy person."

"Well, it's is crazy. But can you blame look at your past? I am getting told by Brie that she's getting a text from Sasha."

"Oh, we're on this again."

"Yes, we're on this again. And I don't think I can ever forgive you, Roman. You have done some hurtful things."

"So you hate me!" He yells.

"I never said that, Roman. I just said there is some unforgiveness in this marriage."

"Then why are we married? If you don't even trust me."

"Because I love you and I am willing to work it out."

"But it's never going to, Nicole."

"Don't say that Roman."

"Well, look at-"

"Watch out!" I yell out, as Roman continues to drive past the red light. I close my eyes scared to see what may hit us, and use both of my arms to cover my baby bump.