Nicole

I leave Roman behind to clean up the mess he started. I find Renne in my contacts, and click the call button. Unsurprisingly she does not answer. " I figured." I whisper before leaving a voice mail. " Hey, It's Nicole. I am sorry I left you like that, and it's been a couple of days since we talked. But I wanted to apologize, I should have told you first about Dean... instead of ... whoever told you. I just am not in the best spot right now, a lot is going on with Roman and I. And that's not an excuse... just call me back please when you get this message." I hang up the phone and walk back to Roman who has his head down, sitting on the bench. He looks up once he hears my heel approaching.
" What were you doing?"
" I called Renne, about Dean."
" What did you say?"
" I just apologize."
" Why? You did nothing wrong! Let me fix it! Don't stress yourself."
" Can you not yell at me? Please."
" I'm sorry."
" Thank you... now can we go back to the hotel? I just got lightheaded."
" Of course." Roman attempt to help with me walk, but I push him off I don't want people to see me like this.
———————————
Once getting back, I undress to nothing to get comfortable. Roman gives me a cup of hot tea, with honey as I lay under the covers. As he watches every move I make and every breathe I take.
" Do you think it's the baby? Should I find a doctor?"
" No, I will make an appointment when we get back home. Give me your schedules so it can fit. Unless you don't want to come?"
" No. No. I want to come. I don't want to miss anything." I then feel his hand touch my lower stomach, making my legs curve at his touch. " Your a month today!"A brief smile comes to my face to know he remembers."Do you feel any different?"
" No, I am very lucky to not have morning sickness yet, which is nice. Because Brie had it bad."
" Yea." He says.
" Come join me." I say whisper
He gets out of his chair and slowly fully undresses and hops in next to me. We immediately start to cuddle so we can both be comfortable. Our lips softly collide with passions a few times, before falling to sleep in each other arms.

 Our lips softly collide with passions a few times, before falling to sleep in each other arms