SASHA

I head back to my hotel room and close the door behind me. As I go through Roman's phone, I find it laughable that he still has the same password as well. And I don't want this experience to end, or to spend it by myself so I invited Aliyah to join the party.

"I am here!" She says happily as she walks into my room.

"Good." I say hugging her.

"So, what is it you called me in here for?"

"I took Roman's phone." I say taking it out of my pack pocket to show her.

"You are crazy. Let me see." She says taking it from me."How did you pull this off?"

"He was so busy, talking with me. He wasn't watching my hand."

"Did you do anything?"

"Yes, I texted Brie."

"As Roman?"

"Yes, I sent her a picture of me. I guess he and Nicole are once again having issues because Brie texted first about him making things right with Nicole. And then I sent the picture."

"What did she say?" Aliyah asks.

"Nothing, but I am sure Nicole knows by now. And I don't even feel bad. Nicole and Roman are both horrible people. Nicole took roman from me. Besides, he had this coming. For years, he has been sleeping around the locker room, with no sense of commitment. But I say screw him. He used Charlotte, me, Bayley, and you to get where he is. And he is using Nicole, but he only settled down with her because she submissive, she's fake, and they are alike. They both get with people to further their careers. Should I name her track record? I am probably better off naming the people she hasn't been with." I rant off, feeling so good about myself.

"So what are you thinking? You seem pretty set on doing something bad."

"Oh, we are. And when I say we I mean I am inviting all the girls he screwed over, literally, to get where he is today. And we are going to break up that toxic couple relationship."

-----
Sorry for posting so late, and a short chapter. Been busy, but will be back on more often this week. 😃