NICOLE

I am crying for about fifteen minutes now, trying to stop, but I can't.
" Hey! Hey! What's wrong?" Roman asks, running to me, after leaving the bathroom.
" Everything!" I say.
" Can you be a little bit more specific?" He asks, but I rather not talk. "Nicole, what's wrong?"
" Brie knows that I am with you. She knows I lied to her... "
" It's okay; you have no idea how grateful I am that you have given me this time to spend with you."
" It's not okay? Because I have given up so much to be with you, and it kills me that I may have to give up my relationship with my twin sister for you."
" But nobody said you had to do that."
" Yes, nobody had too. She will never come through on you being with me, and you won't ever like her."
" That's not true. I want a relationship with her."
" Then why did you ask me not to tell her about coming here."
" Because she would try to stop you from coming." He answers. I throw my head back in exhaustion at how ridiculous this is.
" I just have a lot of thinking to do; I am just going to ask you to leave me alone. And just let me think."
" Okay." He says.
" But, before you go, I just need to ask you one question."
" Yea, fire away."
" Did anything else happen in Vegas that I should know about? Tell me now, because if I find out later. I am going to be angry, and you will receive divorce papers."
" Nicole, I already-"
" Yes or no?"
" Baby-"
" ROMAN! Yes or No? Did you have sex with that whore in Vegas, other than the oral and making out?"
" Yes."