Roman

" So are you sad that today is our last full day here in Paris?" Nicole ask as I put some deodorant before we leave the hotel room to our last minute adventures in Paris.
" Yes, and no. It's been fun, but it's time to go home. I am ready to get back to work."
" Oh, that's not the answer I was expecting but... You are entitled to your opinion."
I remain quiet because he knows that was heading towards a disagreement, and I also knows that a pregnant wife is always right.
We leave the hotel and hit the sidewalk to grab breakfast at a cafe.

As we wait for our order to be taken, she takes my hand to hold

" Roman?"
" Yes?" I ask wondering where this is going.
" So I was thinking, that now since we are married. That maybe we should have joint bank accounts. "
" Why?"
" well there are many reasons, for reason is it will be fun to share."
" I think you mean... It will be fun to spend my money." As soon as those words leave my mouth, I regret it.
" Excuse me?"
" I was just joking." I say trying to laugh it off, but she is not buying it.
" No you are not. Whatever happened to what's mine is yours? That's really selfish Roman, I am your pregnant wife. This means I can not wrestle anymore, so I am not really making money. So If I get hungry do the baby and I just starve? Let's say I need diapers, do I just use a paper towel. Gosh! You need to think!"
" I am sorry... It's just Dean made a comment... I am just going to stop talking."
" Dean! You shouldn't be listening to any advice he gives you."
" I know, I really was joking?"
This is going to be a awkward day.