Roman

I decided that I rather have Randy drop them off, because I honestly have no words for her. And when I do speak I don't want to say anything I would regret, so they have been home for a couple of hours and I haven't said anything to her. I've just been watching tv upstairs, regretting that I did not go to the boy's weekend. If I knew Randy was going to take my place, I would have gone.
I soon see the doorknob open, after thinking  I locked it. She comes in and lay in my lap, but I don't even look her way.
" Are you mad at me?"
" It's not obvious."
" You don't have to be so rude."
" No, what's rude is having your ex, visiting you in the hospital."
" He's not my ex, we had a fling. Plus you didn't even ask why he was there."
" The point is he should not have been there. How would you feel if I am in the hospital and you walk and Charlotte or Sasha is there? How would you? And don't say you would have open arms."
" No, I wouldn't. But they both did things to destroy our relationship. "
" And so did Randy."
" I honestly can't believe we are having this conversation. A friend of mine came to visit me, and you're jealous."
" I'm not jealous. "
" You are! You couldn't even greet him. And you sure have some balls to be angry at me for this, after you cheated on me-"
" Get out of my house!"
" Excuse me."
" I said get out of my house. You said you were over it but remain to throw it in my face. And I am over that. We sat down, two weeks, and said we hate when we throw things in each other face, and you literally did it. So get out of my house."
" That's not cool."
" Nicole are you stupid? Get out of my house! I will pay for your plane ticket back to Arizona or if you need gas to go to your ex's house, but I am not doing this anymore. And I want you gone." She looks at me for a little while probably hoping I change my answer but I just need a break.
" Fine. I will leave with Brie in a few hours. But you are going to regret this. And don't expect me to come running back the second you snap, because I may not even come back."
" Whatever, Nicole."