Nicole

Roman and Brie continues to fight about my future only bringing me anxiety. Like it so nerve wrecking to choose between to.
" Just Don't." I  yells at the top of of lungs." Don't make me choose between my husband and my sister." I then runs upstairs and slams the bedroom door.
Finally there is some peace and quiet, giving me the ability to pack my things. Until, Roman comes on.
" Nicole? Are you leaving?" He ask as he absorbs me packing my suitcase.
" Yes... and no. I just need sometime by myself."
" But I came home early for you."
" Yes, I know. But after that back there I just need sometime only. I will be back tomorrow, just please give me some space." He backs up a little.
" Okay, but I am sorry. She just crossed the line."
" I get that, but I wish you were the bigger person. I wish you showed her, that you were mature."
" Well, where are you going?"
" Just to a hotel. To think?"
" Think? Are you leaving me?"
" No, just please move."
" Well, what hotel. So I at least know."
" I am not telling you, because you will show up."
I zip my suitcase of whatever I just put it in, and make my ways downstairs. I see that Brie and Birdie are no one in sight, they must have left... I didn't even get to say bye.
I grab my keys off the counter, and go into the garage. After, arranging everything I pull out of the garage to see Roman, frowning from the window.

 After, arranging everything I pull out of the garage to see Roman, frowning from the window

( Photo Credits to owner.)
" Just keep driving." I say as I leave the driveway. After driving a couple of minutes the mental tears finally calm down, and I am able to pay attention, and start to doing verbal notes.
" So when I get to hotel, I need to call the real estate agent and tell him we are not coming. Then I will probably change into my swimsuit-" I stop talking when I hear the car starting to make a sound. I look in disbelief when I see the car is low on gas. " Ugh!" I scream out. And it get even worse when I realize left my purse at home. " Dang it." Just turn back around? Nope, I need to stand my ground. It's stays I'm 7 miles to Empty. So I can go somewhere similar to a hotel, but I am not making it to a hotel. I start to drive around my house, looking for the house that belongs to someone I use to know.The security guy let me in, even though it's been a minute. It's not long from the gate until I reach the house.
I roll my suitcase along with as I ring the doorbell.
" This can go two ways... Hi John."