ROMAN

I open the door to see Sasha standing there in some pretty revealing clothes and with the most important thing my phone.

"Come in." I say letting her pass me so I may close the door.

"You want to get straight to business." She says laughing, as she waits for me to take her to bed. This is so weird and uncomfortable especially when I have no idea what's going to happen. "So what do you want to do, we can... What is she doing here?" Sasha asks looking at Nicole who fakes sleeping.

"She wanted to come back with me. That why I rejected you earlier. But we were hooking up and it wasn't good. I waited for her to fall asleep to call you over. I lean in to kiss her, hoping she would stop me, and she does."Oh no! I am second to no one. I am Sasha Banks! No booty call. Take your stupid phone." She says throwing it at my chest, I catch it as she slams the door.

"We did it!" Nicole says as she rises, but I can not bask in her happiness. I feel like a total player, and I know Sasha hasn't made it easier. But I don't want to play with anyone feeling."Now come give me some real love." She says opening the covers for me to get to her. She gets on top of me sitting on my chest, as our make-out session begins hot and steamy to a hot mess. "I am sorry but this is gross." She says getting off me and putting her hair in a bun, as she sits beside me.

"What? Did I do something?" I ask feeling even worse.

"No, it's me."

"What's going on?"

"I don't know, but I am starting to show and no longer feel sexy. My body changing, I am also tired all the time or sick. It's exhausting."

"Well, baby your pregnant."

"I know! I know! I just need some gear."

"Gear? You not wrestling anytime soon."

"No, not that type of gear."

"Oh, Lingerie." I say."My favorite. Do you want to go tomorrow? We can go shopping and grab lunch, before heading to the arena."

"Yea, that sounds fun. I don't think you ever took me lingerie shopping."

"Yes, I did."

"No, you gave me your card. You didn't want to be seen with me." She says laughing.

"Shut up." I joke with her, before pulling her in to snuggle with me.