Chapter 58

The next morning

Dave pov

I woke up before Monae did and got dressed . I decided to make her breakfast again before I left because the boys called me last night and I gotta go to the trap for a few minutes. I was already feeling uneasy about leaving Monae here by herself but I would be watching her the whole time on the camera. Speaking of camera I haven't checked that bitch in a long time . I shrugged it off and then got into the shower.

I finally got out the shower and got dressed.

Dave's outfit

I went downstairs and begin cooking

30 minutes later

I finished cooking and put it in the microwave and started cleaning

I finished cooking and put it in the microwave and started cleaning. I mini cleaned around the house cause it was a little dirty so I did it so I wouldn't have to see moane trying to do something .

When I finished I grabbed a bottle of lemonade out the fridge and heated up her food a little then brought it up.

I went upstairs seeing Monae not in the bed . I had a confused look but heard the toilet flush and the water coming on. I placed it on the bedside table and she walked out .

I made you some breakfast ma.

"Thank you" I nodded she walked over to me and got on her tippy toes poking her lips out for me to kiss.

I chucked and picked her up and kissed her .

How you feeling tho ma I said putting her down.

"To be honest I feel a lot better I have more energy"

That's good ma.

"Wait where you going" Mo said with puppy eyes

Some shit happened at the trap I gotta handle

"Oh okay well I'll be here" she said laying down as her mood instantly changed.

What's wrong ma?