Chapter 52

The same night

Dave pov

I was speeding behind the ambulance going to the hospital I was so scared shaking and crying I didn't know what to do finally we got to the hospital and they were bringing Monae it's the hospitaland I was by the stretcher as they rolled her in holding her hand the whole time her face was all kind of messed up her blood everywhere I was so scared I didn't know what to do the nurses finally stopped me at the door saying I couldn't go through it I took a deep breath and I went to the waiting room and sat down as my leg kept shaking I didn't know what to do I was so scared.

Finally herbo and Gianna arrived and they said they're trying to come for me but it wasn't working I was so scared I really couldn't lose Mona and we weren't even on good terms at the time I just want everything to be fixed maybe if I was there nothing would have happen usually doesn't go to the store by herself but I wasn't there in time God please don't take her from me I said in my head crying and crying me thinking about it made me cry even more.

A few minutes later I saw monae's sister Lauren come up crying and crying and the mother instantly got mad because Monae wouldn't have wanted the mother being there I stood up and got into the moms face you need to leave moane does not want you here and she don't include you as her mother and she wouldn't appreciate you being here you gotta go.

"I don't know who you think you talking to but I'm not going no where, she's my daughter."

Bitch she ain't your daughter u let somebody else take her so it's fuck you. Get the fuck out of here I said getting loud as my heart beat fast. She looked at me and wiped her eyes and left.

I sat back down trynna calm down since I was heated I don't know why that bitch came here knowing she won't welcomed.

8 hours later

5:00 in the morning

"Dave wake up bro we put of surgery"

I woke up fast as fuck getting up seeing the doctor waiting on me .

I walked towards him and he Looked at me like something happen .

"Are you the boyfriend"

I nodded

"Can we talk in private."

I nodded as he lead the way , my heart was beating fast as hell .

We went outside and he started talking

"She did recover good on the surgery . She is sleeping right now but she's gonna be needed in a wheelchair for about 6 months , she cannot go anywhere , lift anything , walk by herself , your gonna have to bath her because she can't stand for no longer then 5 minutes and only liquid foods for 3 months. If anything goes wrong you need to bring her back here ASAP ."

I nodded

So when does she come home ?

"We're gonna keep her for 3 weeks just because of the conditions she's in , we wanna send her home safe . We will be moving her to a different room a bigger room that has a pull out bed for you to sleep on. Only one visitor at a time . She probably will wake up any minute now but take your time with her because she can't really process anything right now or talk as fast."

I nodded

Thank you so much for saving her

"My pleasure, if they didn't bring her when they did 90/100 she would have been dead."

I just shook my head on urges of crying but followed him back in the hospital.

He told everybody else and we all agreed I'd be the last one there . I took the time to go home and get clothes because I wasn't gonna leave her for these three weeks but all I know is ima find the nigga that did this shit .

Why the fuck people keep coming after my baby bruh FUCK I yelled punching a hole in the wall . I slid down on the crying because i didn't know what else to do.

I gotta text from herbo saying moane wanted to see me and stay strong for her because she look totally different. I took a deep breathe simply texting back alright .

I packed my clothes and grabbed my bags turning off all the lights and locked up the house setting the security code and left out .

I got into the car and sped back to the hospital.

At the hospital

I went inside asking what room he was in and they told me .

I got on the elevator and went on the 10th floor to room 869

I took and deep breathe and slowly opened the door reveling my baby. When I looked at her I couldn't hold it in. U rushed out crying me crying on the floor and everything. Herbo ran out to me to caress me . Bruh what the fuck I said .

I couldn't hold this shot in but had to . She looked so white her lips were white her checks were white her whole face was. She had a lot of cords in her that I never seen in my life . I held back my tears proceeding inside . I walked in fully and she turned her head and her face brightened up which made me smile .

"Hey baby"

Hi mama how you feeling I said sitting next to her kissing her hand .

"I'm okay my head just hurts"

It's okay mama you gon be okay

Everybody said there goodbyes and the nurse left and said she'd be back in about a hour or two . We were all alone

"Baby"

Yes princess

"D-do y-you think le-s-s of m-me?"

Baby know I love you for you your so beautiful to me baby I'm never leaving you mama alright ?

"O-okay , I love you to ."

"I think I'm gonna go back to sleep" she said opening and closing her eyes .

Alright mama go to sleep. You want me to turn the light off?

"Yes please"

I nodded my head getting up getting my bed ready and turned off the light laying down and going to sleep myself .

To be continued

Please vote and comment ❤️