Chapter 58 part three

Monae pov

Me and Gianna were dieing of laughtery stomach was hurting . After the went back downstairs I knew Dave was mad so I decided to make it up to him . I went upstairs and took off my clothes and threw my lingerie Dave bought me that he loves .

I laid down and texted Dave saying come upstairs.

He replied five minutes later saying k. I knew he was mad because he doesn't say k unless he's mad .

10 minutes later he finally came in typing on he's phone . So I got up and took he's phone throwing it on the bed.

"Yo what the f-"

I'm sorry daddy I said getting on my tippy toes kissing him .

"Nah we can't do this . The doctor said three months."

I don't care I want you I said whispering in he's ear. I got down from my tippy toes and locked the door.

Dave sat on the bed looking at me up and down.

I went to the dresser and played some music and blasted it so Gianna and herbo wouldn't hear us.

Turned around walking towards Dave and sat on him . We kissed for a while till I got to business.

I got up and pulled his pants down

Warning ⚠️ if you not trynna read it or see gifs then skip down till u see these bold words again.

I got on top of him and slowly went down on his dick then I picked up the speed .

Man this position so sexy to me 😩😍😍

Oh my god I moaned as I looked down seeing him bite his lip and looked at me .

We stood in this same position until he got up.

"Arch yo back"

Uh uh I said looking at him just to see what he'd do

"No?"

Yes no I don't want to

"Turn yo ass around and do what the fuck daddy said" he said smacking my ass but I still hesitated

"Oh so you wanna do yo own shit huh?"

I bit my lip and smirk and nodded

"Bet you don't wanna listen"

"Turn yo fucking ass around and face me"

I did as told and he took no time putting himself in me

"Rub yo clit and look at me"

I did as told . He started to speed up

Oh my goddd I said as my eyes rolled to the back of my head