Chapter 59

The next morning

12:00

Moane pov

I got up and hopped in the shower and just chilled.

Me and Gianna were having a girls day today . We were gonna get are nails and feet down and go out for lunch.

I got dressed and out on this Burgundy jumpsuit with some black heels.

It was going on 1:00 and I was just now leaving I was gonna meet her at the nail salon which was 40 minutes away so I got into my jeep and sped off

50 minutes later

I was 20 minutes late due to traffic. I grabbed my purse and phone and got out locking the door and going inside.

"Hi welcome what May I get you today?"

Yes I have a appointment, me and my bestfriend Gianna.

"Oh Gianna, yes please , this way"

I followed her and she took me into a room . It was beautiful. It was those kinds of rooms where you have to yourself to get your nails and feet done without a lot of people near you.

"Here you go , I hope you enjoy, can I get you something to drink."

Um yes please do you have any fruit punch?

"Yes , and for you ms?"

"Um I'll get the same thing please"

"Okay I'll be back, the people that will be taking care of you should be right in."

Me and Gianna said thank you and she left

Hey bestie

"Hey booo, you know what I was thinking?"

What I said curious

"Me you Dave and herbo haven been on vacation yet and I was think we should go to bora bora."

Ouuu you are right how about after our girls day ask herbo if he can come over so we can have a little family meeting.

"Alright"

After me and Gianna had are little conversation the people finally came in and started and the lady bought are drinks.

2 hour later

We were finally finished and I liked me and giannas.