Chapter 21

Dave pov

I woke up out of my sleep with my heart racing

"Um are u okay"

I turned seeing Moane laying next to me .

Wait what u doing here and I dreaming u were dead .

"Um it was just a bad dream I'm here David."

I started to calm down and I thought in my head this was just a dream I thought she died I'm so glad it was a dream I don't know what I'd do if I lost mo she was my everything .

(Btw the only part that was a dream was her dieing. She really did get shot and was in a coma . So basically everything in the last chapter was Dave's dream I know y'all probably mad at me but u can't make this story boring 😭)

3 hours later

I was finally up and seen mo peacefully sleeping I needed to tell her what all I saw in that dream . I shook it out my head for the time being and went to take a shower.

30 minutes later

I got out the shower seeing Mo brush her teeth and wash her face she looked so beautiful.

Baby I need to talk to u I said

She turned me looked at me and nodded and simply said

"Okay"

As she was getting undressed to hop in the shower I left out the bathroom and got dressed .

I went downstairs and decided to cool breakfast for her and me .

1 hour later

I finished making her breakfast

We gon act like that shit was cooked at home 😂 I can't find no pictures of like people at home cooking meals but if y'all know where to get it text my phone or comment

20 minutes later

No finally came downstairs she looked so beautiful.

Y'all she so fine 😩😍let my gay ass shut up 😭

Where you going dressed like that.

"We're going some where today I have a surprise for you."

For me?

"Mhm"

How was you able to have a surprise for me when u been here .

"I have people" she said smiling

I just smirked and we sat down and ate .

As we were eating I thought I would go on and tell her .

Mo I gotta tell you something

"Yeah what's wrong"

Well in that dream I had of you dieing we were at the funeral and this lady kept looking at me I didn't know who she was but I recognized her the day I took you to the hospital she was there but she wasn't by us then at the funeral to then come to find out the preach called her up on stage and called her your "mother" I was confused me and Gianna and my brother and Quan and his brother was there looking confused because we knew that before u said u mother died .

Moane put her fork down looking at her food not making any eye contact then that's when I knew she had to tell me something.

"Um well the person that adopted me I called her my mother , I never knew my mother. When I was old enough my adopted mother told me the whole story about how my real mother never wanted me . She left in a box at a door and left me there . It was snowing and very cold. All I had was a onesie on no jacket no socks no shoes no hat no nothing I could have died ." She looked up at me crying I got up and hugged her she started crying harder. Baby I'm sorry I didn't know it's okay now fuck her don't worry about her it's oka baby I'm so sorry I said as she cried .

I rocked her back and forth until she let all her cry out .

2 hours later

Me and her took a little nap on the couch she felt better . We cleaned and then eventually left the house.

Where we going I said as she was driving

"Don't worry bout it" she said smiling

"Here put this on your face"

Really I said as she handed me a blindfold I just smirked and shook my head and tied it on.

Monae pov "finally"

So lately I been thinking about Dave and how he's been here for me through this whole thing I have some pains from time to time but I refuse to tell Dave because I didn't wanna worry him but for the longest Dave always wanted to open a store for barbers so I bought him a store I did this as a thank you for everything.

20 minutes later

We finally arrived and I got out the car going around to get him out once I did I walked up to the door unlocking it and stepping in.

Alright you ready ?

"Yeah"

I took of his blindfold

"Whats this ?" He asked looking confused

I bought you your own store for your barbers and yes you are taking it I'm not taking no for a answer . This is a thank you for being here and I'm sorry for everything I did since we met I love  you Dave.

He started smiling back "I love you more mama."

We started kissing and it was getting a little heavy so I backed up.

"How much was this Mo?"

A couple millions I said under my breath

"WHAT?"
"Ma why you do this that's to much I wouldn't never want you to spend that much on me I feel like a little bitch now" be said walking away, I started laughing.   So what's your plan ? I asked .

"Well first ima hit up my man he good at designing then I'll go from there."

I nodded and smiled . U happy?

Fuck yes I fucking love you mo I'm so glad I found you u mean everything to me I mean that shit."he said while hugging I started hugging back and smiling

I love  you more I said

"Can I please have my baby back ?" He looked down at me asking .

I just shook my head and he had a big ass smile on my face .

"Yes I got my baby back"

Lemme just say that if there's some of you that didn't like the last chapter u can gtfo cause I'm the type to have a sad part in the story and if u don't like it idgaf I'm not gon change for you I got mfn 20k I ain't finna stop cuz two people got a problem with it and that's period but thanks for everyone reading this .

2 updates in a day ion ever do this but I love y'all 😭😭😂