Chapter 9

Dave pov

The next day

I woke up earlier then I usually do . I had a lot planned for Monae today , something seemed real off about her but I'd find that shit out later . I got out the bed and went to go take a shower and get dressed.

20 minutes later

I was finally out the shower and dressed . I decided to post a picture on the Instagram since I ain't post in a minute

Liked by theyluvvniya and 53,502 others Comments@bali baby- you so fineee jesus🥺😍😍@hebo- my nigga💙@hater- why y'all gassing this ugly nigga 10,000 more comments

Comments
@bali baby- you so fineee jesus🥺😍😍
@hebo- my nigga💙
@hater- why y'all gassing this ugly nigga
10,000 more comments

I just shook my head and went to get a piece of paper and a pen I sat down and was writing mo a note so she would know what's up.

The note

From daddy:

Babygirl ima b back had to handle some shit but you breakfast will be here shortly and then I got some people to come and do your hair an makeup don't even worry about it I told them to do it light , get you a nice hot shower and where something good for papi and by time you done I should be back and we gon head out and have some fun Ight!!!! "I love you"

When I was done with the note I folded it and put on top of her phone and grabbed my wallet and room key and left out the room .

12:00 pm

Monae pov

I finally woke up and saw that David wasn't here , I turned around to see a note on the desk I read it

The note

From daddy:

Babygirl ima b back had to handle some shit but you breakfast will be here shortly and then I got some people to come and do your hair an makeup don't even worry about it I told them to do it light , get you a nice hot shower and where something good for papi and by time you done I should be back and we gon head out and have some fun Ight!!!! "I love you"

After I read the note I got up and took a shower
Once I was out I got wrapped in a towel and heard a knock on the door I didn't even look out the peep hole I just opened it and there stood a Man and a Woman

"Hi are you Monae?! The man asked

I nodded and let them in . "Damn she gotta fatty" " Ari shut yo gay ass up". I just chucked. "Alright sweet heart just wait we're gonna set up and then we will start ." I nodded and sat on the bed till they were done sitting up.