Chapter 61

Anniversary day

8:00

Dave pov- I woke up seeing Mo wasn't here . I turned over to my bedside and got my phone saying she texted me a big ass paragraph and told me she'd be up for me and stuff which I was happy because I had a lot planned.

I got up and jumped straight in the shower for 30 minutes

I got out and got dressed

Dave outfit

After I got dressed I sat on the bed and grabbed a notebook and started writing a letter for moane

10 minutes later

I was finally done and I put it on her bedside table and left out to go get her gifts .

I had made reservations at a restaurant that's downtown our time was at 8 I just hoped she didn't make reservations either. I got in my car and sped off .

Moane pov

I was out shopping for dave I had a lot planned for him.

I bought him hella stuff for him . I did plan a trip but since we were going to bora bora in two days I didn't plan it . I was gonna go back to the house to set up everything but Gianna said she got it so her and herbo went to do that now while I was still shopping.

I'll be showing everything she got him when they go back to the house and open gifts .

Dave pov

6 p.m

I finally got home seeing moane wont here which I was excited . I had hella stuff for her so it was gonna take a while to take everything in so I rushed.

5 minutes later

I was finally done and I set everything on the bed . I got a text from her saying she was on the way and to be dressed cause we were going out to dinner . I replied with a okay even though I was already dressed . I heard a car come up seeing moane was back . I grabbed a blind fold and went downstairs and opened the door.

"Baby go inside and go do something I gotta set up your gifts in the room."

You gotta do it in the guest room cause are room filled .

"How I'm pose to get dressed."

Ima guide you in the closet and you can't open the closet door.

"Alright but go inside so I can get all these things out."

I nodded and went inside going in th room closing the door just sitting there waiting for her to be done .

20 minutes later

"Okay I'm done." Mo said knocking on the door

Finally taking a whole year and close your eyes I'm gonna open the door.