Chapter 45

Sorry for any mistakes I type fast

3 years later

Monae pov

A lot has been going on since 3 years ago , of course I took David back up that was a year ago , I had moved out once we were able to go back home. I stayed with Gigi for a while cause she said I could. Me and Dave just got back in really good terms he should me that he'd do better and not cheat and he was right he hasn't cheated on me since we have trackers on are phone to see where he be at and the location I have the same. We were out in Jamaica for his birthday and I had a lot planned . I was sadden that Quan couldn't be here . It's been 4 years since his death, it's been real hard tho.

It was 9:00 in the morning and I got up to take a shower. Last night while Dave was sleep I went hella shopping for him and hid it in my closet . We both had different closet's in this big hotel , he was gonna go get his hair done and then go to the spa then other stuff I had planned while I sat up. We wouldn't be coming back to the hotel till later tonight so he wouldn't see it till later tonight. I had restaurant reservations for us then we'd go to the club later . I wanted it to be special for him.

Babe get up it's time for you to go .

"Ight Ight lemme take a shower, come join me"

I told him since it was he's birthday I would say yes to anything he wanted and this the first one , I just hoped he didn't think we would do anything in there my legs were still hurting from last night .

I took off my robe from already being naked , I got in the shower with Dave behind me slapping my ass.

Owe I said rubbing my cheek.

"Gimmie a kiss"

I turned around getting on my tippy toes giving Dave a kiss . He gave me a free pass this time and he washed me and so did I .

20 minutes later

We got out the shower and I put in some clothes cause u would. E running around all day while he got his hair done which would take almost 4 Hours .

40 minutes later

Dave finally left and I was now finished getting dressed .

She so beautiful 😍

I got my purse and left out going to run these errands.

2 hours later

I was finished running errands and just got back to the hotel , I bought some more stuff so I took the time getting it out going inside and back the the hotel room.

1 hour later

I was finally finished setting everything up , I bought a lot of stuff.

When y'all see the pictures act like the ones u see in a bed is in a hotel bed 😭💀