Chapter 62

Two days Later

5:00 a.m

Moane pov

My alarm woke me up and I was so tired . It was finally time for us to go on our trip . Gianna mad herbo stayed the night over at our house so we wouldn't have to leave earlier to get them. I woke dave up and went into the guest room to wake Gianna and herbo up.

We had two hours until we had to leave .

1 hour later

Me and Dave got out the shower and got dressed in some comfortable clothes .

Herbo and Dave went and out all the bags in the truck and me and Gianna finished getting dressed .

1 hour later

We were all sat and left out . Dave set the alarm and we left going on the highway.

2 hours later

We finally got to Dave's private jet , once we all got settled and inside we left off. Me and Dave went and laid on the bed and fell asleep.

8 hours later

We finally got there and wow it was so beautiful we were gonna have a blast here I was thinking in my head .

You excited baby?

"Hell yes we finna have a good time."

I know we are I said smiling looking at the water

"When I mean good time I mean good time."
He said smacking my ass.

You so nasty I said.

"I love you baby thank you for this."

You deserve it I said getting in my tippy toes and giving him a kiss.

Let's go to are room and see it I said grabbing his hands.

Wen all went to are rooms and got settled I and agreed to meet back out in 2/3 hours.

I got the key out my pocket and opened are room.