Chapter 62 part 3

9:00 am

I got up early because today was gonna be very busy and long day but I was very excited about today . I got up before Dave good thing he was knocked out . I put my outfit on for the day it was something comfortable because of what we were doing today . I already texted gianna and she was up and getting ready and so was herbo they were gonna get there gifts for him while i go sign some papers for what we were doing today. I hired people to come serve him breakfast and get him all fresh a clean for him great day and somebody to do his hair since I didn't have enough time before we left home . I quietly but my shoes on and grabbed my purse and phone and left out .

I was in the hallway and already seen them standing their but they were looking at me like something was wrong or up.

What's wrong with y'all

"We should be asking you that?"

What I do ?

"About last night boo what happened when he got there?"

Oh that ? Um he apologized so differently like he apologized like he really didn't mean to hurt me like that and it did take me a minute to forgive him but I eventually did and then we went for a swim and then I gave him that birthday sex i said smirking as we walked .

"Yeah he did mean it you should have seen the way he acted when he saw you leave."

How did he act I said curious looking at Gianna and she looked at herbo. So I stopped walking and waited for them to speak up

What's going on I said

"I haven't seen him make the face expressions he did since his moms died , he really ain't mean to do that sis he really loves you, I ain't never see Dave hooked to any female like he is over you. Every time y'all argue or something bad happen he always at my Crib sobbing because he think you gon leave him which he don't want."

I just nodded and proceeded to walk. I'm not gonna mention anything to David now but I do wanna have a long talk with him in the morning I thought in my head .

I rented a car and it was here me Gianna and herbo got in and left we had to make this quick .

At the mall

I don't know if there is a mall there but act like there is okay? Okay 😭

Well all had to make this fast I already had some gifts for him but went and got more . We weren't gonna give it to him till later tonight so we hurried up.

At the resort

Dave pov

I woke up 10 minutes after I heard moane leave  I went and took a shower, man my hair look horrible I don't know what ima do I said shaking my head . Soon enough I heard a knock on the door and I assumed it was Monae so I opened it but it was two black  people .

May I help you I said looking confused

"Yes are you mr. Brewster?"

Yes I am

"Hi I'm tony and this is my partner Sarah and we are here to get you freshen up for your day today , we're gonna do your hair give you a line up allat ."

Oh shit word I said letting them in

I'm finna go take a shower and I'll be out

"Okay take your time."

I nodded and grabbed my robe and boxers I laid out before they got here and went into the bathroom

1 hour later