Chapter 49 part 2

Dave pov

MOANE NOOOOOOOO

I rushed and grabbed her before she fell. I finally grabbed a hold of her and pulled her up . She just sat there crying .

Baby what is wrong with you why you doing this

She didn't say anything she just got up a limped to the bathroom and closed the door . I just sat there shaking my head .

12:00 p.m the same day

I woke up and got out the bed going to the bathroom to pee.

I didn't see moane no where upstairs so I went downstairs .

I went donwstairs seeing moane looking completely different no makeup no weave no nothing she never wore a lot of clothes but she did but they were baggy I never even seen those before she just looked completely different her hair was messy to like she didn't care how she looked . She had her headphones in and was cleaning she didn't know I was even there . Something was really wrong Bc she doesn't clean on top of clean . I just stood there looking at her not knowing what was the next step.

She turned around and saw then stopped for a minute then continued cleaning. I just went upstairs and sparked up a blunt because I needed it then I was gon go talk to her .

1 hour later

I finished smoking my blunt and went downstairs seeing her still clean the same spot so I went over there and took her headphones out and stood in front of her.

Look at me

Baby what's wrong talk to me

"Nothing I-I I'm sorry for assuming I don't know what to do with myself and you probably don't wanna be with me anymore .... when you left I cried myself to sleep and woke up screaming because I had a dream about that man abusing me on my birthday I'm sorry I don't know why I thought that I knew you'd never cheat on me again ."

Baby it's okay alright I knew I fucked up and I learned from those mistakes but when I said I wasn't gon hurt u anymore I meant that shit frl because I wouldn't be wanting to marry you baby alright?

I fucking love you and I mean that shit baby .

"Alright, and I love you to"

I stood there looking at her as she looked down I used my finger to lift up her chin so she's look at me .

I grabbed her face softly and kissed her on her lips . The kiss was getting heated but I didn't want it to because of this situation. I kissed her lips one last time then used her forehead then got up.

Come on baby let's get you a bath. She just nodded her head and got up , we went upstairs and I sat her on the bed and went into the closet to get her something to wear . I stripped her out her clothes seeing a big purple and green bruise on her legs. Baby who did this to you.

"I did last night ... I was just depressed so I hit myself over and over again."

I just looked at her and nodded and proceeded to take her clothes and threw them n the dirty clothes basket . I went into the bathroom and and started the bath and put some bubble bath in there.

11 minutes later

After the water was done I went and picked up moane and laid her in the bath tube.

I got a clean washed cloth and just sat there and washed her . Neither one of us said anything I just washed her up .

20 minutes later

I finished washing her and grabbed a towel and grabbed her in it and laid her in the bed .

I drained the water out the tub and went and dried her off . I put lotion all over her and then put her pan tired on then her legging and bra and her tank top.

"Thank you."

You welcome baby I said kissing her forehead.

I climbed in the bed with her and she led on my chest . I soon felt tears on my arm. I rubbed her back .

Baby don't cry I'm right here . She continued crying but eventually stopped .

5:00 pm

Me and Monae start getting hungry so I ordered some pizza.

20 minutes later

The pizza finally came and I brought it upstairs and sat it between me and moane we ate and watched this scary movie and eventually fell asleep .

Yeah I know a boring chapter and I know a short chapter but it was a part two sooooooo yeahh

Pleaseee like and comment ❤️