Chapter 17

One month later

Monae pov

I just got off of work and was now driving home . After the whole thing that happened Dave decided to break up to get our head straight . I already knew he was seeing other girls but I didn't care he could do him . I met this girl at my job and we been rocking for a couple weeks now . Ari doesn't even talk to me anymore I don't know what's up with her but fuck it . The new girl I've been rocking wit her name is Gianna. She just moved here and started working here and I was her trainer and we just got closer and closer. Since we both got off early today we decided to hit up a club that wasn't to far from where we leave so I was gonna go get ready at her place cause she needed me to do her hair and makeup .

10 minutes later

I finally arrived at my home. Yes i moved back into my house . I grabbed all my things and headed into my house . I went into the kitchen and grabbed me a apple and went upstairs to go take a shower I looked at the time on my phone seeing I had two hours so I was gonna go get a shower and take a little nap before heading over to her house .

3 hours later

I was now leaving the house and texted her telling her that I was on my way she texted back a simple okay boo text and I plugged my phone up to the aux cord and started blasting some music.

20 minutes later

I finally got to her house she didn't leave that far from me . I grabbed my bags where my hair products were in and my bag where I would be changing . I locked my door and went up to her front door as I knocked on it I seen that It was very beautiful.

 I locked my door and went up to her front door as I knocked on it I seen that It was very beautiful

She finally opened the door and greeted me we both went into her room and I started doing her hair.

2 hours later

I was finally done with her hair and she just finished getting dressed .

Oka I see u looking good I said taking pictures of her .

"Don't be gassing me" she said smiling . I just chuckled and let her look at the pictures I took .

"Ouu i like  the second one send it to me" Ight I said and sent the picture to her phone .