Chapter 50 part 2

Dave pov -

I hopped in the shower once moane texted me saying she was on the way. She been gone all day but I respect that Bc she did what I wanted her to.

20 minutes later

I finally got out going downstairs getting some water . I haven't ate all day and I was waiting for moane slow ass to get here .

10 minutes later

Moane pov

I finally got home and got out the car with our food and went inside .

"Bout time taking forever shit I'm fucking hungry " Dave said snatching that bag from me

Don't get slapped

"I'm sorry mamas"

Whatever I said rolling my eyes heading upstairs.

I started the shower and striped out my clothes putting it in the dirty clothes basket and got in the shower.

10 minutes later

I got out the shower putting on my robe and slippers and going downstairs in the kitchen.

"I missed you today"

Ok oka I said getting a spoon and cookies and cream ice cream out the freezer and going into the living room.

"Baby you ain't miss me ?"

I did I said picking what movie I wanted to watch

"Baby?"

Hm?

" you mad at me ?"

No why would I be mad?

"Because you not looking at me and you barely talking."

Just trying to pick a movie I said eating my ice cream

Dave pov

I sat there watching her for a Minute then went upstairs.

I got dressed and grabbed my keys and went back downstairs.

I'm going to the studio I said walking past her going out the front door and in my car speeding off.

At the studio

I parked in front of the studio getting out the car and locking it . I went inside and dapped my body guards I went  inside seeing private strippers there shaking they ass on anybody and everybody I seen herbo and dapped him .

Wassup nigga

"Wsp cuZ I ain't see you in a minute"

"You and your girl good?"

Yeah I said shaking my head and getting some henny and sparked up and blunt sitting down . We blasted music and just was vibing.

3 hours later

I was behind high and drunk then one of the strippers tried twerking but I stop that shit real quick I won't finna hurt moane nomo .

Ayo im out I said it's already 2 in the morning I said .

"You sure you good to drive?"

Yeah I'm str8 I said getting my phone and keys and leaving out .

At home

It was pass 4 and I was just getting home .

I got out the car going inside and locking the door . I threw my keys on the counter and went upstairs.

30 minutes later

I got out the shower putting nothing on but boxers I crawled in the bed getting close to Monae but she just scooted away from me . I looked at her and sucked my teeth taking a deep breath. What's yo fucking problem ? Huh? I said when she didn't answer .. I turned on the lamp looking at her .

Monae what the fuck is your problem?

"Who you talking to like that maybe I don't wanna cuddle with you?"

Since when you don't wanna cuddle with me Monae we go to sleep like that every night what's the problem now? Huh?

"Your my fucking problem, I come home and you have a stank ass attitude when I didn't do shit you speak to me any kind of way then leave at 8 at night talking bout I'm going to the studio and don't come back to almost fucking five in the morning so if I have a Fucking problem with cuddling with you let me have one ."

I said fucking sorry what else do u want from me?

I waited for her to respond but she didn't .

Know what I'm not doing this Shìt I said pulling the covers off me putting on a white wire beater and some grey Nike shorts and left out the room.

"Yeah leave like you always do"

I stopped in my tracts turning back around

Fuck you just said I said getting mad forgetting to take my bipolar medicine.

"You heard what the fuck I said I said leave like you always d"

SMACK

moane held her face and got up out the bed trying to leave out the room but I blocked her .

She just turned around and sat in the bed holding her face . She didn't have any emotions in her face at all . I didn't mean to hit her it was the bipolar ness I didn't take my medicine today .

Mo I'm sorry

She just nodded her head looking at her fingers.

FUCK I yelled punching a hole  in the wall I walked out the room going into the guest room downstairs laying down.

Moane pov

I sat there with no emotions he did it so much I was use to it . He left out the room and I turned off the lamp  closing the door and crawling in the bed . I put the covers over my head and silently cried .

I eventually fell asleep.

Please vote and comment ❤️