Chapter 26 part two

Yes y'all I know I know he fine ☺️

But Dave be messing up his relationship up in this book smh

Y'all think this gon be the end of moane and Dave 👀stay tuned 😁 anyways let's get into this chapter

EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK OUT I yelled and everybody starting running out the house . I fucked up again I think she really done wimmie I can't leave her alone I don't know why this happened. Shorty slipped something in my drink and I just needed somebody and that somebody should have been Mo . I gotta make this right. I went upstairs grabbing my shoes and keys and phone and left out the house slamming the door .

2 hours later

I tried looking for Mo everywhere but I couldn't find her I just prayed she didn't drive home it's 11 at night I tried calling her but it went straight to voicemail I was getting worried.

FUCK I said punching a hole in the wall . I went downstairs to get my bottle of Hennessey and went back in my room slamming the door.

The next day

Moane pov

I wasn't gonna be mad I was tired of getting treated the way I do so I tried not thinking about it . Before I left to go home I had to go back to the house to get the rest of my clothes I got up and got dressed and rolled out.

 Before I left to go home I had to go back to the house to get the rest of my clothes I got up and got dressed and rolled out

I finally arrived and seen Dave was here I instantly rolled my eyes .

I got out the car locking the doors and going inside. It was quiet till I got upstairs hearing Dave blast music . I just went into the room that I was in and grabbed all my things . I heard a door open but didn't hear anything when I turned around I just seen Dave standing there not saying anything he just stood there looking at me.

 I heard a door open but didn't hear anything when I turned around I just seen Dave standing there not saying anything he just stood there looking at me

Mhm 😩😍😍😍

"Baby?"

I just looked at him

"Where was u?"

Hotel. He just nodded

"Where u going?"

Home

"You can't go home , we gotta lay low I told you that"

We I said (pointing in between us)ain't gotta do nothing.

"Baby please let me explain"

There's nothing to explain I'm not gonna get mad anymore . You wanna continue hurting me I'm not gonna be here .

"Baby let me tell u"

I just looked away from him.

"She slipped something in my drink and it made me react to that. Baby you know I wouldn't hurt u . We been doing so good these past months u think I wanna fuck up like that? Huh? Like baby I love you and Im in love with you if I want isn't I wouldn't be here for your safety babygirl just please forgive me I need u right now and you need me . Im not gon leave you especially with all this Shìt going on with u . Baby please I'll do anything .

I looked up at him. Fine I'll stay but I'm ignoring u for a month . Don't make eye contact with me. You can't touch me , kiss me , even breathe by me, I don't wanna smell you bump into you, or even talk to you, Nothing . Stay away from me I said smiling. He just looked at me with a blank face while I laughed. Starting now I said now get out my room. He stared at me for a minute then left out the room. I unpacked my bags and went to order me some doors ash . (McDonald's) and waited till it got here cause I was hungry.

10 minutes later

Once my food arrived I ate and went upstairs and closed my room door and got into the bed and fell asleep .

1 hour later

I woke out of my sleep having the urge to throw up so I ran to the bathroom quickly throwing up blood . I guess I was loud because Dave rushed in to see if I was okay . I still was throwing up blood so he held my hair back.

10 minutes later

I was finally done and calmed down. I got up fleshing the toilet walking over to the sink with the little energy I had to wash my mouth out and once I did I slowly walked to the bed getting in it with Dave's help. Once I was settled Dave got in the bed with me cuddling with me . Get out I said

"Shut up" he said, I just blew my breathe and eventually went to sleep.

This was part two so that's why it's short😘

Please comment tell me how I'm doing thanks loves for reading I love y'all 🥺👉🏾👈🏾