Chapter 11

Monae pov

At the resort

Me and David just got to the  resort and where now I'm the elevator. Right now I was beyond horny and the way Dave was looking made me even more horny.

 Right now I was beyond horny and the way Dave was looking made me even more horny

Once the elevator dinged we got out and walked to are room. Once we got to the room and he closed the door he looked at me and grabbed me by my throat and pinned me on the wall and started kissing me .

WARNING ⚠️ THIS PART OF THE STORY IS EXPLICIT !!!!!!!

Dave pov

Once I closed and locked the door I grabbed her by her throat and pinned her on the wall while kissing her . While I was kissing her I steered touching her body , then I went in her shirt touching her breast then after I minute our kissing got heated so I picked her up and I walked to the bedd laying her there .

"Fuck Dave, I-I can't take it" nah you gon take this shit I said as I was beating up her back .

What's my name ?! "Daveee" she said smirking at me . I smacked her ass and asked her again and started pounding in her . "Omg dadddyyyy" A couple minutes later I told her to turn around and told her to lay on her back instead she got up and got on her knees and put my dick in her mouth and started gagging .

Shiit I said , this the best head I've ever got I thought in my head . I grabbed her head and started fucking her face , I could feel that I was about to cum she started sucking more and once I came she still sucked it . After a couple more minutes she got up and pushed me on the bed and started riding my shit. Her shit was so tight It felt good as hell around my dick as she was riding she kept calling me daddy as I slapped her ass . I started sucking on her boobs and lick my finger and swirled my other finger around her other boob. I looked dead at her as I was doing it and her face made me wanna fuck her some more .

I turned my head seeing it was 11:59 , once it turned 12:00 I put her in her stomach telling her face down ass up and started pounding her shit , happy birthday babygirl I said as she turned her head looking at me not able to say anything because me pounding her felt good to the point her eyes were rolling to the back of her head .

She manage to say "god please don't stop Oh my god it feels so good" she said moaning and putting her face in the pillow .

We fucked for I don't know how long she kept saying she couldn't take it no mo but I still pounded in her . When I did it slow she drove crazy then she started twerking on my dick which felt good as hell . I started choking her asking who daddy "you are please papi don't stop it feels so good" I smirked and started going slow again while choking her. "I'm finna come papi please keep going" let that shit out I said and less then 10 seconds later she creamed all on my dick.

We had multiple rounds and eventually stopped when it hit 3:00 . She was slumped on the bed I went to get a wash cloth and wiped all the cum from between her legs and off the bed and got in the bed and later under and fell asleep

TO BE CONTINUED