Chapter 40

1 year later

Dave come on we're gonna be late

"Oka oka I'm coming"

We got into the car and Dave sped to the hospital.

At the hospital

I had to get surgery because something was wrong with my kidney but they said I'll be fine. I had to stay here over night then get to leave in the morning

We finally entered the hospital and I went to the front desk with Dave behind me .

"How May I help you?"

I totally ignored her attitude until Dave stepped in giving her a look causing her to look scared. I just chuckled as Dave talked to her.

"Do yo fucking job and don't be giving her attitude you fucking got me?"

"Y-yes sir, h-how May I help you today?"

She said looking at me , I wanted to laugh so bad but didn't

Yes my name is Moane Johnson and I have a surgery today.

"Alright a doctor will be here shortly to bring you back"

I nodded and me and Dave sat down

20 minutes later

"Moane Johnson"

I got up and went to the doctor

"Come this way. We will put you in a room and let you get settled and get undressed and stuff"

Alright but can he come back till I have my surgery I asked

"Yes ma'am"

Alright I said and Dave followed me and the doctor to my room.

At my room

We finally got here and the doctor told me some more information and than gave me a one of those dress thingys *i forgot what they called* Dave helped me get undressed and helped me put it on then I laid down on the bed as Dave got me situated.

20 minutes later

The doctors came in ready to take me in the back and Dave had to go in the waiting room.

"I love you baby, remember I'm right outside these doors alright?"

Oka I said . I love you to I said

We said are last goodbyes and he went out and they rolled me in the back and I got the surgery.

After surgery

They rolled me back to my room and told me they'd get Dave our the waiting room. I started feeling sleepy so I went to sleep.

Dave's pov

I've been in this waiting room for fucking 6 hours and nobody saying shit or coming up to me I was pacing back and forth trynna calm down and not think in that way as possible, as I was pacing back and forth a doctor came up to me telling me moane was out of surgery and was back in her room. I instantly smiled and tried walking but the doctor stopped me.

"Um before you go back there I'd like to talk to you about what we found"

Fuck I said in my head and just nodded as he took me outside and we started walking

"So in her breast we found something very little lumps so were running test on her and she might have breast cancer but it's 50/50 chance I don't want you worrying about it and please don't tell her till we know for sure."

I just nodded and we went back inside and went through the doors were her room was . Before I walked in I turned around telling the doctor thank you and he nodded and I went into her room seeing she was sleep.

I just sat there looking at her praying I don't lose her or nothing happens . I turned the tv on and then watched some tv and eventually fell asleep.

The next day

I woke up seeing Moane not in the bed. Then I seen her come out the bathroom holding her breast I instantly got up walking over to her helping her.

What's wrong boo?

"My boob really hurts and blood was coming out of my nipple"

You didn't cut it or anything I said trying not to think the negative.

"No I don't think so".

Here lay down and let me see.

I helped her lay down and lifted up her gown and looked and saw them swollen I just massaged them as she closed her eyes.

10 minutes later

The doctor finally came back and asked if he could talk to me in private I nodded and got up telling moane I would be back and she nodded closing her eyes back as I left and closed the door.

"So the test results will be back later next week but for the time being we will release moane and she can comeback and when she comes back to get it that's when we will tell her"

I nodded my head .

But a few minutes ago she was bleeding in her nipples and her boobs are swollen.

"Let me take a look"

I nodded and we both went into the room , he went to get some gloves and I went to wake moane up.

Baby wake up the dr is here to look at your breast.

She finally opened her eyes nodding her head and I lifted up her gown and the doctor looked at it and examined it .

"Alright I'll make a few test and we'll get back with y'all. For now y'all can go home and rest I'll get the discharge papers."

We nodded and I got up gathering all her stuff while she got up and got dressed.

20 minutes later

A doctor finally came back with the discharged papers and and I grabbed all moanes things and a doctor wheeled her out to the car and I helped her in and I put her stuff in the back seat getting in and starting the car and driving off once she was settled.

10 minutes later

I pulled up to McDonald's going to the drive through.

You want anything I asked moane but she shook her head no . I knew she would be hungry later so I ordered anyways .

"Welcome to McDonald's what may I get you today?"

Yes can I get a 20 piece chicken nugget with a large fry and a large vanilla milkshake .

"Oka will that be all?"

Uh can I get two chicken sandwich's with also a large fry and a apple pie and a chocolate milkshake with two chocolate cookies .

"Alright your total is $29.99 in the first window."

I drove to the front pulling two 20's our giving it to her and her giving change back and I pulled up to the second window getting the food and then driving off to the direction of home.

At home

We finally got to the house and I helped moane in . She went upstairs to lay down cause she wasn't feeling good. I went and ate my food putting monae's in the microwave and going into the living room playing gta for a minute then went upstairs to watch tv and slowly let sleep take over

So when the person I forgot the @ but she wanted me to start from when the incident happened I already had written half of this so sorry but I will do a flash back of what happened in the next chapter I will try and post it tomorrow please don't be mad if I'm taking long to update then I often do

Please vote and comment ❤️