Chapter 15

1 year later

Moane pov

I was finally recovered and me and Dave had moved in together in his house .

Today we were gonna go to the beach to go have some fun .

"Babe you almost ready?"

I heard dave yell from the bottom of the stairs I yelled yes and grabbed my purse and went downstairs.

"You look beautiful mama"

Thank you I said smiling . Can u take my picture? He nodded and took his phone out and waited for me to pose to take it .

 Can u take my picture? He nodded and took his phone out and waited for me to pose to take it

"Don't you think that dress a little to short?"

I I laughed and shook my head , here yo over protective ass go . I'm with you so nobody will look dave okay ? This is all yours I said while turning around and bending over in front of him to where he could see my see through panties I had on .

He smirked and came behind me and I started twerking on his dick and i could feel it rising so I started twerking faster and bite my lip as he smacked my ass.

He was biting his lip looking at me .

"Stop playing wimmie before you start something"

So just to tease him I don't think he noticed but I unwrapped my dress to wear it was off and I didn't have a bra on so I know he's member would get even harder so I stood up and turned around and stood up straight looking at him then slowly took my panties off and smirked.

"Fuck it" Dave said and picked me up and took me upstairs , y'all already know what happened after that.

2 hours later

Me and Dave finally woke up and got in the shower and got dressed again and finally left the house .

*At the beach*

DAVE I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU THROW ME IN THIS WATER IM FUCKING YOU UP

he started laughing and threw me in the water

I got up so quick and started running after him this pussy ass nigga slow as hell when I finally catch up to him I started slapping him in the back of his head and started kicking him.

"Ight Ight you got it you got it"

Yeah that's what I thought I said walking away feeling good till I felt Dave grab my hand and twist it behind my back.

"What's that shit you was talking?" "Huh"

Ight Ight I'm sorry I said laughing while trying to pull away .

"Yeah who pussy now" the let go of me . I looked at him and flicked him in the back of his head and started running.