Chapter 20

1 month later

Mo was still in the coma and I just couldn't let her go , the doctors kept trynna tell me they had to take her cause she wasn't breathing I couldn't let that happen I needed her. I eventually couldn't keep her so they had to take her.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

that's when I knew her heart stopped I started busting out crying I couldn't hold it in anymore as t to be were rolling her out the room I fell to the floor .

NO MO PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME BABY PLEASE I NEED YOU I started yelling . Her friend (Gianna) came in there not knowing she died and fell to the round crying with me she was crying louder then me we just held each other not on that relationship type shit but like friend type shit . We cried and cried . We eventually got up and left the room going to the waiting room to tell everybody what was going on . Today was the worst motherfuckn day yo but what I do know is whoever did this shit gon motherfucker get killed and that's on my dead body then I realized Mo got cameras after we all left the hospital me and my nigga Quan went to her house . Wen I went inside I felt like I was about to pass out I had to take a deep breathe while closing my eyes .

"Take a deep breathe man I know you hurting right now,just know I gotchu fo ever."

I just nodded and proceeded upstairs where the cameras were. I finally got to the room and I sat in the chair and tried logging in because I didn't know if she changed it I tried this password "DaveandMoforevr" and it worked it mad me cry a little bit I took deep breathes i went to the cameras for a month ago and that night I watched as she was peacefully sleeping it mad me crack a smile then at 3:00 pm the front door open it was somebody in all black. It looked like a man body I was confused on how he even got in he took off bed hoody but I couldn't really see him he started looking around trynna be quiet he backed up a little and hit a table which some glass broke.

I seen Mo jump out of her sleep she quietly got up seeing her walk into the hallway she went to the room next door and grab a bat . I bought that for her just Incase somebody tried breaking in. I then hurried and switch to the hallway and see her creeping down the stairs.

"Ima be right back I'm finna get some soda u want anything?"

Yeah get me a water if there's no cold water then get me one of her gatorades the blue kind.

"Ight"

Once he left the room Resume watching  the video.

As she got downstairs she went into the living room not seeing anything so she turned around and turned on the light then all u hear him say is "you missed me" then shot her four times once he turned around I got a clear view of him I couldn't believe my eyes .

MAN WHAT THE FUCK QUAN GET UP HERE BRO.

"Wsp what happened" he said rising into the room .

BRO YO BITCH ASS STEP BROTHER KILLED MY GIRL.

"Nigga what lemme see"

I replayed the video for him we looked at each other nodding already knowing what was finna go down. We called up the group and told them what was finna happen.

Saturday -her funeral day

I didn't even wanna wake up today I couldn't breathe correctly. The ceremony was about to start , so I got out my car going in I seen a lot of people probably from her side I seen an older woman looking at me she looked mad familiar then I remember she was at the hospital but she won't sitting with us . She just kept looking over at me I started to get confused as of why she was looking at me I shook it of and sat with everybody else I knew, then it being.

"We're all gathered here today for not a good reason Moane will be missed this isn't right for are family to keep dieing ."

As he was talking I zoned out .

"Baby I'm right here"

I turned my head seeing her . I started to cry.

Baby is it really you

"Yes baby"

"Aye bro you good"

I turned around nodding my head then turned back around seeing Monae no longer there I just shook my head and continue listening to the preacher talk.

"Now a special person has something to say 'her mother'"

I turned my head real quick all of us were looking at each other confused. She said she died I was stuck and lost I needed answers at this point .

20 minutes later

Once everybody that wanted to say something did it was time to bury her my heart was literally Thumping I didn't want to let her girl I just cried and cried I don't care I just really missed her and needed her we left off on bad terms and this wasn't the way I wanted to say goodbye to her once everybody was out of the church we got in our separate cars and we all drove to where she would be buried .

As everybody finally got there we said Are last  goodbyes and they placed her in the ground I started screaming I couldn't take it.

Baby please come back I need you please I'm so sorry God why in the world why couldn't you take me y  you had to take her. I cried and cried I couldn't take this pain anymore.  I just needed her back.

2 hours later

Everybody left but I stayed I just needed to talk to Monae I just need to say sorry and I wish you were still here. I love you baby girl and I Mean it.

After I said My last words I got up and I just felt so weak I felt like I was about to fall but I managed to get up and get inside my car I screamed I cried I did everything this is not how I wanted the love of my life to leave me I didn't want her to leave me at all swear to God when I find his brother he is going to die I juss miss Mo so bad I just wish this never happened .

I finally managed to leave out of the place where she was buried and just drive I drove into my gas was almost out I just didn't wanna be alone anymore the only place I had to go with my baby mamas house I just need to open up to somebody I couldn't hold it in anymore after 20 minutes I finally arrived at her house and her got out locking my car door and unlock in the front door and seen her laying on the couch.

I sat on the couch and just pour my eyes out.

"What's wrong"

Look I know you don't want to hear about this but when we broke up I was dating this girl and recently she died earlier this week and her funeral was today she got shot four times in her home we left off on bad terms and I've just been with you so I'd try not to think about her and now that I'm regretting it I know you're gonna be mad I'm talking about another girl but I just need to let this off my mind I'm sorry but she was really the love that I needed and my happy place just gone I just think the only thing That would make me happy is my soon to be daughter or son I just can't hold it back anymore I just feel like I need to kill myself because it's just isn't right I just feel so empty without her being in it o said and crying all over again. And to my surprise she didn't even say anything she jus held me and let it all out.
I eventually fell asleep on her.

TO BE CONTINUED