Chapter 43

I saw this picture on Pinterest and had to put it in here😍😍he so fine like mbn🙄

9:00 a.m

Monae pov

Dave woke me up a little bit ago to get ready while he packed the car.

I got up and already took a shower and put some clothes on , I was honestly not in the mood to talk to her and I knew he fucked her to I'm hit stupid but it's not the time to be asking I'm risking my life right now. I grabbed ym stuf going into the house waiting on Dave and put my headphones in and listening to trust and believe by Keisha cole that song be hitting different when you get out a relationship 😭😭anyways back to the book

I looked out the window when Dave got into the car getting in and starting up the car and driving off.

We had a 8 hour drive so i was just ready for it to be over.

1 hour later

we stopped to put gas in the car and I went inside the gas station to get some snacks and a drink , I've been ignoring Dave this whole time the last time I talked to him was last night .

I know he did something with that girl and I can't get over the fact he would hurt me after all of this .

I payed for the snacks and then went back to the car .

I tried putting in my headphones but Dave snatched them.

"What's your problem"
"Hello you don't hear me talking to you? What's up witcu?"

I know you fucked her DAVID y-you fucked  her that good that you couldn't even fuck me anymore I said crying

"Baby I-"

Save it dave save it I don't wanna talk anymore. I said climbing in the back laying down .

9 hours later

We finally got there it was a big house. I got out and got my bags going inside .

Dave was trynna talk to me but u ignored him. I saw we had a pool and instantly ran upstairs putting my bathing suit on and going outside . I played some music on my speaker and just floated in the sink.

The next day

I woke up and made me some breakfast

I made me some breakfast, some eggs and pancakes and sausage .

1 hour later

I finally went inside and took a shower , I took my bathing suit off and went into the shower.

Dave pov

I know I fucked up but I can't have her leave me not now . I had left the house when she was in the pool to get a rented car for her . I had to handle some business up here regarding to this whole situation so I called up some of my workers that are her to go to the trap we have in these woods so I'd be gone for a minute.

At the trap

I finally got to the trap and locked my doors going inside .

Meeting

I shouted to everybody so we could talk

Once there we all sitting down and some standing cause there wasn't a place for them to sit I began

So it comes to my attention that somebody or people are looking for me and my girl I need y'all to keep a look out for us I need you jay and zyron to be my guards and every time me and Monae leave that house y'all in the car behind us . I need you Kendall and you Chris to be outside my house every night looking out I had a lot of guests rooms so y'all can stay there during the day, I need you day day and you Shawn looking out when y'all go y'all where about to see if anything suspicious to tell me right then and there and if I don't answer the phone text me .

Y'all got that clear I said looking at each and everyone of them .

"Yes boss"

The rest y'all can continue working to further notice .

I'll call y'all when business gets I'll start I said heading towards the door.

Aye Kendall come ride wimmie I'll bring you back.

In the car

I need you to come wimmie to get this rented car and bring it back to my crib

"Ight"

At the dealership

Kendall stayed in the car while I took care of this car thing.

"Hi welcome to Ohio auto dealership my name is Katie how may I help you."

Yeah my name is David Brewster and I'm her to pick up my rental car .

"Oka all I need is our license and you sign and few papers and your good to go?"

20 minutes later

I finally finished and got the keys and rolled out .

I got into the car and Kendall followed behind me all the way to the house .

At the house

When we got to the house I parked the rental and Kendall parked next to me . I got out the car locking it and telling Kendall to wait I'd be back and went inside putting the keys on the counter and rolling out .

I got into the car and me and Kendall rolled out

30 minutes later

We finally got to the the trap and I dropped him off .

Ight nigga I'll text you

"Ight"

We dapped and then he left and I sped on the highway going out to get some food for me and Mo.

There was a place called momocho, I pulled up and went inside getting a paper to see what they got (I honestly forgot what them bitches called😭somebody tell me if you know)

I finally decided what I wanted and went insides and ordered.

Back at home

It was now 6 at night and I just pulled back up to the house . I walked in seeing liane if the couch sleeping . Just go up once she heard the door . When she saw me she went upstairs going into the room closing the door.

I eventually went upstairs with the food and opened the door . She was laying down on the bed.

I bought you food . Some Chinese

She didn't say anything tho she just kept quiet and stared at the door wall . I put the food down and started down knowing I needed to talk to her about this .

Mo I'm really sorry I don't know what I was thinking she came on to me and I don't know what was going on in my head like I was thinking bout you the whole time she was on top.

I dont know what the hell got into me and I sorry for hurting you I'm sorry for not being the best boyfriend I'm sorry I can keep my dick in my pants I'm sorry I don't have loyalty for u when I want to I'm sorry your sick and have cancer I'm sorry that I can't make you happy when I'm all you got besides your friends I'm sorry about everything I'm just sorry you got into my mess mo I'm real sorry I said and I know your not gonna forgive me probably never and I know you want me out your life and I know you don't wanna b-be with me anymore. So I'll give you your space I know you don't want to deal with me or have nothing to do with me and I understand that I've hurt you our whole relationship, and I'm willingly to let you go even tho it's gonna hurt like a motherfuker. Y-you can leave now tho not until this is over. I'm real sorry tho Mo I said with tears coming down my face , I have her the bag with the food in it be left out the room going in the backyard.

To be continued........

Please vote and comment❤️