Chapter 31

STOP LOOKING AT MY GIRL😭🤣

She fine tho 😗😘

Dave pov

I woke up to  banging on the door. The fuck I said but got up putting on some shorts yelling saying I was coming as I walked down the stairs.

BANG BANG BANG

Yo who the fuck banging on my door yo I said opening the door.

When I tell you I was stuck I was stuck like a motherfucker I felt like I was looking at my wife.

Yo who you

"Is moane here"

Yeah I said . I'll be back I said closing the door in her face speed walking upstairs

Baby wake up mama.

Somebody here for you

"who" she said

You not gon believe this shit just put some clothes on .

5 minutes later

After she put some clothes on she kept asking me who it was but I was so stuck to even describe it cause shit I ain't know .

When we finally came downstairs I opened the front door while moane on my tail.

When I opened the door she was standing there and Moanes eyes got big

"What the fuck" moane said a little above a whisper.

"Who are you?"

"Hi moane it's me Lauren your sister"

Moane pov

My sister ?

I don't have a sister

"I am your sister" she said nodding and some tears fell from her eyes.

I just looked at her, admiring her. She looked just like me .

"I'm your twin"

Y'all know I had to do it 🙂

I couldn't believe this .

Come in let's talk I said . Dave let her in and all three of us sat on the couch. Me and Dave sat on one end and she sat on the other.

"I'm I wanna start off by saying I'm sorry . Me mom and Dad didn't mean for this to happen, the truth is I'm your real sister , mom and dad use to do drugs and they couldn't afford to take care of you, so we left you with grandma and left out the country."

I stopped her right there . What the fuck u mean I said getting heated my mom died from cancer

"That wasn't your real mom, that was moms friend, she was obsessed with having a child and couldn't have her own so she took you. We didn't know where you were we looked for u everywhere but couldn't find you. She threatens us that If we told the cops she had you she'd kill you and all of us so we left and moved to Arizona, are real mom and dad are still alive, and there Um in New York right now in a hotel. We've all been watching you making sure you were safe I'm really sorry moane."

By now I had tears in my eyes . So y'all left me because y'all couldn't afford me but they kept you . After everything I've been through y'all don't know me and never will know me I said crying full blown . DONT EVER COME BACK HERE  AND I MEAN IT YOU AND YOUR MOM AND DAD ARE DEAD TO ME GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE AND DONT EVER COME BACK. I said running upstairs slamming the door.

Dave pov

I just shook my head

You can leave now your not welcomed

She started crying while walking to the door then turned around.

"C-can you please give her my number just Incase she changes her mind please"

I thought about it and slowly shook my head. She wrote down her number and gave it to me I won't gon give it to her now I'll just wait till she ready to talk.

She turned around getting into a car and driving off.

I closed the door taking a deep breathe and folding  the piece of paper where she put her phone number and put it in one of the kitchen drawers and running upstairs hearing moane throw stuff and crying out .

"Why don't they want meee?"

I ran in the room seeing her on the balcony hanging from there.

MOANE NOOOOO I said rushing grabbing her hand as she let go.

Baby don't do this pleaseeee baby grab my hand come on don't do this .

"No I don't deserve to be here"

Baby please let's talk about this please don't do this please let's just talk before u make a mistake.

She finally grabbed my hand as I pulled her up. Once she finally got up we both fell to the floor and she cried in my arms.

Baby it's alright it's gon be alright baby I'm here for you I swear I am . I said crying myself because  I almost lost her again. She just nodded and looked at me .

Don't ever do that shit again you hear  me? I'm not finna lose you again you fucking hear me moane im not playing with you don't fucking scare me like that.

She nodded and started crying and I cried with her .

I fucking love you moane brewster

"I love you to david"

I rocked both of us till she fell asleep and then carefully got up and put her in the bed and started cleaning up the room she just messed up and all the broken glass . I get why she's mad ill talk to her about it when it was time .

Sksksksk I've been waiting to do that part lmao but how I do.

Was this a good chapter?

Should I make my chapters longer ?

Please vote and comment❤️