Chapter 38

One week later

Michael pov

Me and Monae finally got home 2 days ago she's kinda acting weird like she doesn't really wanna be near me she went out about a hour ago to hang out with her friend I was just chilling.

I got up to take a shower and put some gym clothes on to go work out cause I haven't been in a while.

20 minutes later

I finally was dressed and I grabbed my keys and left out .

Moane pov

I was Out with Gianna . We haven't been out in a minute .

"So what's been going on

I took a deep breathe shaking my head . She knows nothing

We were at Olive Garden and we're already eating and then I stopped to talk about everything .

20 minutes later

I finally finished telling her and she was on 100 because of what david did to me

"Oh hell nah where that nigga at yo stg"

No please scale down I said

After a minute she sat down and let me talk .

I got a message from him last night asking if I could meet him at a park and I hesitated but I think I'm going to go just to see what he has to say. I already know what you're going to say and yes you can come with me but please just stay in the car while we talk and if there is a problem I will text you to come out I said

She just nodded we talked for a little longer than she got in her car and I got in mines and I drove to the park.

At the park

I pulled up to the park and got out while Gianna stayed in her car blowing me a kissing .

I took a deep breath and turned around starting to walk instantly seeing dave sitting in his phone. He looked like he was mad the way he was looking down at his phone .

 He looked like he was mad the way he was looking down at his phone

I continue walking and then dave spotted me and stood up.

Moane outfit

I honestly really didn't wanna look at him so I just kept my head down . We both sat on the bench and it was quiet for a minute till he decided to talk.

"Look-" he stopped talking for a minute

When he started to talk I heard the crack in his voice something I never heard before so my heart starting beating fast. I always some how forgave him and I was scared I was gonna forgive him to easily .

He continued talking

"Look I know you don't want to have anything to deal with me. And I know I fucked up this whole relationship. Even tho my moms died long ago she taught me not to hit no woman I don't know why I did it's just what u said hit me in some type of way you don't  have to talk to me or do anything I know you don't want to. I know your scared of me but baby you know that's not me. I've been um going to a therapist and talking to them about shit that's been going on I've been going for two weeks now I'm trynna better myself up and get my wife back I know it's gonna take time and I'm really sorry for everything I did to you moane."

I felt the tears come down I was shaking at the same time I didn't know what to do I missed him but I didn't wanna get hurt anymore.

"Look bab- moan I know u don't wanna be bear me and i can respect that but I can't have you by that nigga Michael."

I looked at him so fast and thought how'd he know .

"Yes moane I know you with this nigga and you need to leave that nigga Is the biggest drug dealer and he kill every motherfucker he date."

I didn't listen to him nor believe him I just proceeded walking away getting into my car and going to micheal's house.

At michael's house

I went inside and went to take and shower and then not long after I fell asleep .

Michael pov

I just got home and I parked the car . I brought moane some pizza that she been craving and went upstairs to check on her seeing she was knocked I just chuckled and closed the door going into my room stripping and getting in the shower and getting out putting fresh clothes on soon after taking a nap to.

1 hour later

I finally woke up and went downstairs seeing moane fat ass eating pizza I just chuckled and  we both ate in silence .

We cleaned up and went upstairs and cuddled and watched Friday.

20 minutes later

Moane was sleeping and her phone kept blowing up I won't gon look at it but I had to . It was from a unknown number

Phone conversation

Unknown-remember what i said to you earlier you gotta leave him, he's dangerous everybody knows that I promise
Unknown-and can we fix us I'm sorry for hurting you I shouldn't have put my hands around you.
End of conversation

I looked at her as she sleep . Fuck she found out but why the fuck she still talking to this nigga . So meany thoughts ran through my head . I just shook my head and layed down and dozed off right with her.

I know I know y'all mad at me I'm sorry🥺

Short chapter only because I haven't posted I'm sorry like deadass I love y'all tho forever and always

Please vote and comment 💜