Chapter 27 part one

This ain't fair why Millie get to have his fine ass like come over hereeee 🥺👉🏾👈🏾wit to fine ass 🙄

Dave pov

MILLIE WAKE UP I said screaming . This morning she started shaking and then had a seizure and now her eyes are rolled to the back of her head . I would have called the cops but they take to long so I hopped in my car and sped her to the hospital.

At the hospital

I got out the car carrying mo to the entrance .

SOMEBODY HELP ME MY GIRLFRIEND NIT BREATHING PLEASE HELP.

"Oka sir ima need you and her to stay in the waiting room for now"

I almost slapped this bitch in her face

BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP MY WIFE DIEING GET THE FUCK ON SOME WHERE. I said yelling at her . She looked so shocked but I didn't give a fuck . Finally they rushed her in and of course told me to wait in the waiting room.

No she's not gonna die 🙄just her reaction from the cancer

2 hours later

"Um David Brewster?" A doctor came up and said .

Yes I'm using his real last name . I think that's his last name 😭I'm getting these names off other peoples books and everybody use the same one don't do me 😭😭🖕🏾

Yes I said standing up.

"She's alright but we would like to keep her for a day or two just to make sure she's gonna be okay"

I just shook my head. Thank you doctor

"No problem"

Are y'all accepting visits?

"Yeah her rooms 204 on 2nd floor"

I just nodded and practically ran to the elevator

2 minutes later

I arrived at her room seeing she was hooked to all these different machines which made me wanna cry.

Something Moane does when she's emotional or upset she tends to not look at me . And that's what she's doing right now .

Baby? I kept saying but she wouldn't look at me she just looked at the tv . I could see her eyes getting watery . I tired holding her hand but moved it.

Baby why u acting like this? She still didn't say anything

I just took a deep breathe.

"I'm sorry you can go back home now"

Shut the fuck up talking stupid I ain't going no fucking where saying that dumb shit .

"I'm just tired"

You tired go the fuck to sleep ima be still right here when u wake up stop playing wimmie .

You hungry? Yeah I know yo ass hungry I said which caused her to chuckle.

I'm finna order off door dash Whatchu want?

My ass always ordering offf door dash 😭😭💀

"Um I want Wendy's. I want the 4 for 4 and a lemonade and vanilla ice cream"

I just nodded and ordered it and got myself something then paid for it .

I sat my phone down and climbed in the bed and laid next to her .

20 minutes later

The food was finally here and me and Mo wand just grubbing at this point, shit was honestly good but after we ate we sat and watched a movie and eventually fell asleep.