Chapter 10

Dave pov

The same day

Once I drove off we headed out for lunch , she loved  Jamaican food so I went to this Jamaican spot I knew .

20 minutes later

We finally got there and went in , Monae went to go sit down while I order already knowing  what she wanted .

After I ordered I paid and went to go sit by Mo till are good was ready.

"Thank you for all of this really" no need to thank me you deserve it and I told you in are first date that your birthday would be special.
"Oh it was a date huh??" Yeah that shit  was a date it got me here didn't it ?! She just chuckled and turned her head smiling then as I was about to say something our food was called so I got up and got it .

I grabbed the food and the lemonade and brought it the the table . We said are own prayers and started digging in.

 We said are own prayers and started digging in

Monae's on left davids on right !

As I was eating Monae was looking at me . Why u looking at me like that?! I asked curious "why are you doing this for me when we only knew each other for like almost 2 months?" Because u mean everything to me like me with you I feel like I'm loved and girl I just live everything about you like u honestly mean the world to me .

After I said that the face she made told me she was very shocked but didn't say anything she just continued and so do I and while I was eating I was just thinking how I'm really falling for her and that I want to make it official and I thought I'd do that at dinner tonight .

•••••••••••••••••

We finally finished eating . She was a bit quiet but I didn't say anything as I drive to the hotel she was just looking at the window I wonder wheat she was thinking about but I didn't wanna ask so I let her be.

At the resort

I parked the rental and opened the door for her and before she could walk off I asked her if she was mad and she said no and smiled . I just nodded and we went to are room to change so that we could go to the beach.

We were finally dressed to go to the beach

At the beach