Chapter 26 part one

Yeah ik he fine 😍but anywayssss

Dave pov

Moane been ignoring and I get why I shouldn't have yelled at her but she could have at least texted me she was okay I haven't seen her all day nor talk to her . When she came back last night she just went upstairs into one of the guest rooms and closed and locked the door . I was tired of my baby ignoring me I had to talk to her about this shit so I was gon wait till she got up.

All my niggas where here to . This was are hide out cause my nigga Quan told me these cops asking about Malik and roaming around so we won't taking no chances so we just decided to leave . I had to tell mo I knew she would be upset about this but I couldn't keep hiding her and ignoring her questions.

2 hours later

She finally came out the room coming downstairs. She went to the kitchen I'm guessing to try and find something to eat but I forgot to buy food for the house . Once she realized there was nothing she headed up the stairs into her room. I waited for a minute then got up and went upstairs.

Knock knock

Mo can I come in?

She didn't say anything so I thought she did t hear me . I said it again and still no answer .

I knocked again then just let myself in.

I saw her up looking good all dressed and all . Her hair down nails done feet done everything done .

 Her hair down nails done feet done everything done

Pretend her hair done 😭

Where you going ? She just ignored me

She went in the bathroom putting on some more lip stick and came out the bathroom grabbing her purse and phone trying to leave the room .But I blocked her

She just stood there and waited for me to move .

Come on bae I need to talk to you can we talk real quick? She stood then rolled her eyes turning around sitting on the bed .

I just took a deep breathe and started explaining.

Look the reason we had to come here is because the cops were rumming around asking about that nigga Malik so just to be safe we needed to come here.

As I was talking she just shook her head and I could see that she was about to cry.

Baby please don't cry I need you.

"YOU NEED ME? YOU NEED ME NIGGA I NEED YOU I KILLED HIM NOT YOU I GO TO JAIL FOR MURDER NOT YOU YOU TOOK ME OUT HERE LIKE THAT SHIT GON HELP ITS FUCKING NOT" she said crying in my face even more . I just listened because she was right about everything except jail cause I got money to bail her out but still she was right but that nigga needed to die.

Baby please cam down . Can we talk about this.

She just stared at me and said talk. That's how I knew she was really mad at me to the point where she was finna rock my shit so I held  her hands .