Chapter 35

Moane pov

10:00 a.m

I just woke up seeing Michael was still sleeping I went to go take a shower. Not to long after Michael came in.

"Good morning beautiful"

Good morning I said smiling looking up at him.

"What's on today's lost besides going shopping?"

Yeah I wanted to talk about that, I don't think we should because what if we run into him I'm scared he's gonna do something to me and try killing you.

"Babygirl nobody gon kill me I promise you that and okay we don't have to but what you wanna do today?"

Um I don't know to be honest

"You wanna go see a movie?"

Ouuu yeah I said, I haven't been there in some years

"Alright well you can pick something when we get out the shower."

I just nodded and it became silent and we washed up and got out.

10 minutes later

As me and Michael were getting dressed my phone rang and it was my bitch Cici I missed her so much

Phone conversation
Me-boooo I miss you
Cici-I miss you to boo
Me-whatchu been up to?
Cici-doing all these photo shoots and sighing stuff just tiring ash but the company bought me a nice 2 bedroom condo they pay most the bills all I gotta pay for is food.
Me/cici-both laugh
Cici-but anyways what you doing g- who house you at?

I started smiling then turned looking at Michael and he had a smirk on his face and he drop he's towel and I couldn't concentrate at all.

Cici-bitch you at Michael house?
Me-yes girl
Cici-what's yo excuse to Dave now?
Me-oh I gotta tell you something
Cici-you and Dave finally broke up yes bitchhhhhhh I been waiting for you to say that
Me-we'll you can say that but um I'm kinda ignoring him and I'm not ready to face him so Michael's letting me stay here.
Cici-boo what happened
Me- um I said as a tear fell down my face
Cici-what he do moane? She said getting serious
Me-he thought I was cheating and I called him a hoe because all he did was cheat on me then- then He- beat me
Cici-HE DID WHAT?
Me-he beat me, he slammed me kicked me in the face punched me he did everything and he left me their bloody and left the house.
Cici-omg girl I'm so sorry I could hear her voice crack
Me-I don't know what to do I said busting into tears

Michael came over and sat in the bed hugging me and comforting me .

"Can we call you back ima try cooling her down?"

Cici-yes and thank you for being there for her. Don't let her go back to Dave and don't let dave get in contact with her please.
Michael-you welcome and I sure want I promise you that

Conversation ended

I'm sorry I didn't mean to be a big baby about this

"You not being a baby mama, this man hurt you physically and mentally I'm hear for you and you can let your tears out it won't bother me you ain't deserve that shit."

Thank you for everything,

"I gotchu" he kissed me on the head and we finished getting dress and we laid down.

4 hours later

Me and Michael were just laying down watching tv till we finally got up and decided to go out to eat.  We were gonna go to those were you can eat outside.