Chapter 19 part 1

Dave East pov

It's been hell since me and Mo ain't talked I don't know what I went off like that I was just mad in the moment . I had this bitch as my house only for some too but it was time for ass to go .

Yo wake yo ass up and get yo shit and get the fuck out.

"Why what I do"

Bitch get the fuck out wit yo hoe ass

She started at me the grabbed her shit and slammed my door .

Bitch slam my door again I said opening it up

She just flicked me off and got into her car and sped off.

I just signed heavy and went back inside slamming the door.

Stupid bitch I said well sitting down on the couch .

Monae's pov

I can't believe this I said .

"Do you know who this guy is?"

I hesitated at first I just said no I wanted to find this nigga first .

"You sure Mrs.Moane?"

Yes I'm sure I'll call y'all if I Find anything else I said . They just nodded and gave me there card and left .

Once I knew they left I went back upstairs .

This sun of a bitch took my shit then all of a sudden everything hit me .

He's the other guy that wanted to stop those guys from raping me back in Jamaica.

How could he just come and jack me . I closed my laptop and thought and I finally came up with a plan I was gonna set him up I grabbed my phone ran downstairs and left going out the door.

12:00 pm

I finally got home I was exhausted but I new this plan had to work.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

my phone starting ringing and it was a unknown number I hesitated but answered anyways

Phone conversation

Me:hello
Malik :hello monae
Me:who is this
Malik:it's Malik
Me:oh um hi
Malik :I was just wondering if you were doing anything tonight
Me:no I'm just laying down why u wanna come over
Malik:uh yeah but can I take you out to eat first
Me:yeah
Malik:Ight ima be over in a hour
Me:oka text me when ur here
Malik:bet
End of phone conversation

I started smiling when we got off the phone but instantly I'm playing him . I got up took my clothes off and turned in the shower waiting for it to get hot , after 3 minutes it finally got hot and I got in washing .

30 minutes later

I finally got out and was now getting dressed I didn't wanna do yo much because again this nigga a bitch but at the same time I wanted to catch his attention . My plan was when we get back just chill a little and then see what goes on from there.

I was finally dressed I can't it real simlple.