Chapter 49

Two months later

Dave pov

Moane meeting her real parents and twin sister been on my mind heavy i think she actually needs to talk to them just to hear them out without me and her friends she ain't got nobody . I was lost out my thoughts when moane came out the bathroom butt ass naked I couldn't stop staring .

"Eyes up here sir"

My fault mama you just look good right now .

"Mm"

She said putting her rob on and coming to the bed pulling out her MacBook doing some kind of work .

Babe I wanna talk to you.

"Everything alright"

With me yeah but not with you I said looking down.

"What's the suppose to mean?"

Baby I know it's hard for you but I really think you should go talk to your real parents baby just hear them out.

"My real parents are dead"

Baby-

"No david there not my real parents I don't know them and don't give a fuck about them either."

Baby at least talk to the sister please baby for me , u always told me you were so alone when you were a baby just hear her out at least mamas .

She was quiet for a minute

"I don't even know her number" she said rolling her eyes

I'll be back I said rushing out the room going downstairs into the drawer getting the piece of paper with her number on it she gave me when they were here . I ran back upstairs getting back on the bed giving it to her.

"What is this ?"

Her number

"So you mean to tell me you had her number this whole time and didn't tell me why , were you seeing her , were you fucking her to when u claimed you was at the studio those late nights."

Man what the fuck is your problem ain't nobody fucking yo sister she gave me that shit when u ran upstairs that day and told me to give it to but I know you won't havent that so I put it in the drawer and it's been there ever since .

"I'm sor-"

Nah fuck your sorry I'm out I said getting up putting slides on heading downstairs to dip.

"Baby I'm sorry I was just mad please don't leave me"

I hated when her voice cracked up she had me fucked up.

I'm going to herbo house I said and slammed the door in her face .

I got in the car and got in my car and sped away .

20 minutes later

I finally got to herbo house and seen his car there I got out and knocked on the door.

Gianna answered

Wsp sis is he here?

"Hey yeah he's in his man cave you can go down."

Alright, I walked passed her going to the man cave seeing herbo smoking which I needed right about now .

Wsp nigga

"What's good bro you good?"

Hell nah Maine got me right

"What she do now"

Man we chilling I'm telling her I think you should meet yo family frl since u only got me and Gianna she saying no then I finally convinced her and mind u her moms and sister came over and there was a whole argument then that day moane rushed upstairs while I guided them out her sister gave me her number to give to moane and I ain't ever give it to her till today Bc I knew she won't feeling it that day then she go off on me and shit saying y I got her number and then assuming I was fucking her like bro I do t know how to prove to her I ain't fucking no other bitch .

"Yeah man I don't even know what to say about that bro bro "

Can I crash here for the night

"Yeah you know I gotchu, take the guest room upstairs"

Alright thanks bro bro

4 hours later

11:10

I was exhausted but being here was fun as hell , he had a little family get together and I seen some people I ain't talk to since child hood . It was good getting to see everybody . I took my phone out my pocket seeing it was Monae I declined it tho.

I continued having a blast then went upstairs to call it a night.

4:00 in the morning

I couldn't sleep I kept tossing and turning I just decided to just go back home . I grabbed my keys and put on my slides and went to tell herbo when I got to the door I heard Gianna moaning that shit was nasty asf I just dipped and decided I'd text him.

At home

I got home to a dark place I knew she probably would be sleeping I went upstairs seeing she won't In the bed but the balcony door was open . I took my shoes off going to see what she was doing , when I went out I seen her sitting on the Leauge of the balcony.

I thought she was just stitting there and I didn't think much of it till she got closer and closer off as if she was gonna jump.

MOANE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TO BE CONTINUE

I know y'all probably hate when I get to a good part and say that lmao but just wanted to get a update in I know it's been a long time and I'm sorry but anyways hope u enjoy this chapter probably will make part 2 tmr

Please like and comment ❤️