Chapter 58 part two

I don't know what to do should I stay it should I go?

Dave pov

I met moane go upstairs but followed her upstairs . She went upstairs and went into the bathroom and started crying . I just sat on the bed .

What the fuck why I keep messing up. Now she might really wanna leave me and I can't fight no more for her I can't .

10 minutes later

The door opened and moane came out . She just climbed in my lap and hugged me . I just rubbed her back and rocked her back and forth. I sat there for a little and then beginner speaking.

Baby I know I've said this since the day we met up but I'm sorry and I know sorry not gonna  fix this shit but I'm so sorry I'm so sorry for hurting you and I feel like I can't fight for you anymore I feel like you stuck by me and I just kept fucking up . Baby I am so sorry I really am I swear I am but I guess I'll move out and let you be I can't hurt you anymore.

"What are you talking about? I'm not leaving you david"

You not? Why Not did u not just here I got a new born?

"Yes I know but I promised you I wouldn't leave you no matter what David I love you baby I do okay and I know you hurt me but it's okay relationships have problems and go through a lot it is okay."

I just sat there confused because it just seemed off this isn't like her at all. I let it go for now and it was going on 8:00 and I was a little tired so I laid down with moane in-front of me and dozed off to sleep.

Saturday
12:00 p.m

Today was the day I was gonna take moane out and we were gonna go to the movies . Might take her in a shopping spree I don't know yet.

I got up and got in the shower for 30 minutes . I got out and got dressed and went downstairs ordering moane favorite spot which was ihop . I ordered me some and then put my phone down straightening up the house . There was a knock on the door and I went seeing it was Gianna and herbo.

I opened it dapping herbo .

Wassip niggga, hey sis

"Hey Dave we jus came to check on moane"

She upstairs we finna leave in a few hours tho

"Where y'all gonna go?" Herbo ask while Gianna ran upstairs

We going in a movie date and I might take her on a shopping spree.

"Oh okay I see you nigga"

Ate nigga let's go outside tho I need to tell you something

"Ight"

We went outside and I looked inside to see if anybody was looking or downstairs and they weren't . I closed the door and started talking .

Man I fucked up

"When don't you nigga what you do now?"

You know when I told you I cheated on moane with that bitch from high school?

"No nigga you never told me shit."

Well basically I fucked her but I didn't mean to it just happened and basically she came here yesterday saying I got a child and brought him

"Nigga can I slap you one good time just once my nigga."

I looked at him and nodded cause I needed it .