Chapter 47

Dave pov

Tonight's been so special and I really love moane for everything and I know I fucked up over the past year but I learned that I needed to stop and that I actually found the person I wanna spend the rest of my life with so my homie herbo and some of his friends were in on it I was gonna put a ring on it tonight she meant everything to me . After the club we weee gonna go back to the room and everything was gonna be set up and I would get the ring and ask her I was so excited.

Phone conversation

Herbo- yo we here and we setting everything up now

Me- thanks bro

Herbo- you welcome you chose wise she make u happy bro bro and I'm happy so you know I gotchu but we finna set up so ima text u when I'm done .

Me-gotchu

End of conversation

I had order the ring and herbo picked it up for me .

At the club

Me and Mo finally got here and got in and went to VIP it was loud as hell and good as fuck I went and ordered my henny and moane started dancing on me . She looked so good she turned looking at me and I started throwing bills at her . We both laughed and kept having fun .

5 minutes later

The dj started talking but I was barely paying attention till I heard him say moane name and I looked confused and I looked at moane and she was smiling and went down the stairs . I followed her and she got on stage but I didn't I just listened

"Hey everybody my name is moane and as you know today's my baby's birthday I came up here to say how much he means to be . Baby you mean everything I know we had a lot of stuff happen in are life but we moved past from it and I still love you , you mean absolutely everything to me and I'm happy your in my life you make me smile and make my life complete I love you david and happy birthday."

I had tears in my eyes and wiped them and just looked at her .

"I also have a song for you to "

I chuckled because the whole time me and Monae knew eachother she never never sung in front of me so this was special.

"Under the impression you was feeling me
Under the impression you was real with me
Was it all a lie? Was it just fantasy?
You control my mind, was you just using me?
I cant believe you saying you can't be with me
(Be with me)
I was there when you had nothing,on your
Knees(nothing , on your knees)
If I would try to leave, I had you begging please let me ease my mind before I cause a scene
All these crazy thought , can't get em out my head (head ,no)
I keep wondering who you got in your bed
(Bed, oh)
You so real, but how the fuck was I misled?
Had me thinking it was gon be me instead (me instead)
I can't see you with nobody else'(nobody else)
Don't want you with nobody else,no (nobody else)
Can't see you with nobody else (see you with nobody else)

I just want you to myself ( yeah , yeah)
Cause I love you, I love you, I love you
I love you, I love you, I love you
Yeah, I love you
Yeah, I love you ( I love you)

When she was done all I had on my face was a smile she had a beautiful ass voice and I def was gonna marry her I loved her so bad.

She finally came off stage and I picked her up and kissed her all over .

I love you to mama frl.

"I love you more"

2 hours later

I was behind fucked yo but not to fucked up cause I was still Gon suprise baby.

At the room

We finally got back in and mo unlocked the door and I stood in the door biting my lips and looking at her smirking

"Baby what's this"

Wym baby I said smirking

She turned back around looking and herbo came running down the hall giving me the ring and then dashing off before mo noticed

"Baby stop playing wimmie"

I'm not playing mama I love you

"I love you to."

She turned back around looking at everything and I got on my knees untill she turned back around looking at me .

"Bab-"

Moane Leah johnson (ion think I ever mentioned her full name but there u go)
I love you baby and I know we been rocky and these years of us on and off I realize that your the king of person I need in my life your the one I need and want in my life even when I fucked up you stayed I love you a lot baby I mean that Shìt I really do I promise I won't fuck up because I know what I want and who to spend my life with baby. Monae Leah johnson baby will you marry me?

"YES OH MY GOD YESSSS I LIVE YOU BABY I LOVE YOU."

I love you to I said as a tear dropped and I put the ring on her finger.

The ring^^

I got up and picked her up and we kissed for what seemed like forever . Not gonna lie my birthday came out great.

Mamas already know what she getting tonight.

SUPRISE MOANE AND DAVE are getting married I'm so excited to do there wedding .

Please vote and comment❤️