Chapter 19 part 2

Moane's pov
4 hours later
3:00 pm

I was in a deep sleep till I heard glass break from downstairs. My heart started beating fast I quickly got out of my bed and creeping into the hall way going next door to the guest room grabbing the bat and creeping back into the hall way creeping down the stairs .

I finally got to the end of the stairs going into the living not seeing anything then turned around.

"You missed me"

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

4 gunshots to my body . I fell  to the round not really breathing normal . Then my eyes closed .

Dave pov

I couldn't sleep not without Mo I decided to go to her house because I really needed her I put some shorts on and a white wife beater and my slides and left my crib going to here's .

20 minutes later

I finally arrived at her house I seen the door wide open . The fuck I said in my head I hopped out my car pulling out my gun . I got closer to the fort looking inside seeing a body in the living room . When I got a closer look I seen it was Mo my eyes got so big .

Moane? Baby wake up . I seen she was shot four times . One in the arm , another in the stomach, another in the thigh and another close to her chest .

MAN WHAT THE FUCK I said yelling I quickly grabbed my phone dialing 911. I checked her pulse to see if she was still breathing and she was hardly which made me more scared

Phone conversation

911:911 what's your emergency
Me:please somebody help me please my girlfriends been shot
911:oka oka sir calm down what's the address
Me:1134 Sheryl dr.
911:oka we'll be there shortly
Me:please hurry up
911:we'll try are best
End of phone conversation
FUCK i yelled I Couldn't lose her not now.

Baby please wake up . I was now in tears I couldn't let her go.

2 minutes later

The police finally came along with the ambulance they came in and got Mo the police started asking me questions but I couldn't even focus at this point .

They put Mo in the back of the ambulance and drove off with me following them.

At the hospital

The wheeled her in there while I called up some family and told them what happened . I was now just thinking about it and I was mad real mad who the fuck would do this . I then realized who the fuck did this to her I Instantly got anger.

10 hours later

I been in this hospital and nobody telling me shit I started shaking and my niggas tried calming me but I just couldn't I needed answers now

3 hours later

"Family of Monae"

Once I heard the doctor I rushed over to him.

What happened is she okay can I see her is she still living please doc tell me

"Calm down sir, the surgery was a bit hard but unfortunately she's in a coma"

My heart felt like it dropped to my ass I ain't lose her not today plus we left in bad terms what the fuck man .

Can I go see her?  He nodded and I followed him to her room.

When we approached to her room it felt like my heart sunk in. I took a deep breathe before opening the door . The way she look just made me wanna cry I took a deep breathe and pulled up a chair and sat next to her and held her hand , I could feel her squeeze me hand it was like she knew I was here .

Baby I'm so sorry for not being here I swear I can't correctly breathe it's like I'm dead inside baby please I don't know who did this to u but I promise wen I find out they dieing.

For the rest of the night I just talked and talked to her and eventually fell alsleep.

I know this isn't that long because it was a part two not like a full chapter but yeah new update tomorrow 💕