Chapter 23

Y'all she so damn fine like ion fucking care but the only thing that make me mad is that her voice don't match ha body like she look like she got a soft voice but that shit be deep wen I hear it but idgaf she beautiful anyways let's get into this chapter 🙂

Moane pov

That same night.

I kept waking up in the middle of the night having those same dreams I didn't wanna wake dave so I took a cover I had out the chair in my room and got a pillow and went downstairs onto the couch. I felt like I had to pee and I did . I got up going into the guest bathroom and went to pee after I peed I went wash my hands and I had the urge to throw up . I threw up in the the toilet and seen it was blood for the pass week I've been throwing up blood but I didn't know why I decided to go to the doctor early in the morning before Dave woke up.

After I finished in the bathroom I washed out my mouth and went to go lay on the couch and eventually let sleep take over.

The next morning

I got up at 7 and decided to get ready . I walked up the stairs and into the room quietly I went into the closet getting clothes and my shoes and socks and sneaked out the room putting clothes in the guest bedroom. I just decided to take a shower in the guest room so I went into my bathroom getting my body wash then left getting into the shower.

20 minutes later

I was finally out shower and dressed getting ready to leave.

At the doctors

"Monae Johnson?"

I looked up from my phone seeing the doctor calling me I got up putting my phone in my purse and walking with her .

We finally arrived into a room and the doctor told me a doctor would be in here shortly I just nodded and sat down .

10 minutes later

A doctor finally came in and this time it was a male.

"Goodmorning ms.johnson what seems to be the problem ?"

For the past month I have been throwing up blood and I'm kind of scared about what's going on.

"Well we're gonna run some test and see what's going on"

"Can you lay on the bed so we can check your blood then im going to need you to pee in this cup"

I just nodded and layed back as he drawn my blood.

20 minutes later

"Alright I'll be back with your test"

I just nodded. When he left I closed my eyes trying not to think the wrong thing.

30 minutes later

They finally came back to the room with test results I was a bit nervous but tried calming down .