Chapter 6

Dave East POV

2:00 p.m

Me and Monae was at the studio, she wanted to see me rap instead of listening to it over radio . I was just finishing up my song "levelin up" I had finished recording and got out the booth to take break I went to the the bar and got some henny I then turned around and seen monae looking dead at me man when I tell y'all she was looking fine she was I was in my own world right now looking at her .

 I was just finishing up my song "levelin up" I had finished recording and got out the booth to take break I went to the the bar and got some henny I then turned around and seen monae looking dead at me man when I tell y'all she was looking fine s...

I was just staring at her with a smirk until I heard one of my homies speak . "Ayo stop staring at the bitch and come here this shit fam" I turn around so quick . Yo fuck you just said ?! "You heard me nigga" as he was talkin I zoned him out and all of a sudden I flashed out , I jumped over the table and just started doing full blown hits to his face , everybody was trynna back me off  but I didn't let them I just kept punching him until Monae tried calming me "David het off of him pleaseeee" she said in her sweet voice that mad me calm down , I hit him one more time then got off him . Don't ever disrespect ha again or you gon get some more I said kicking him and walking out with Monae on my ass. "David what the hell is wrong with you" I just stayed quiet till I got to the car unlocking it and getting in slamming it , She got in to looking at me with a face I couldn't explain . "What the hell david" FUCK U MEAN WHAT WAS THAT MOANE i said yelling at her seeing her whole face change which made me regret it . She stayed quiet and and rested her head in the window. I shook my head trying to touch her but she moved , I looked at her for a minute before starting up the car driving off to her place .

30 minutes later

We finally arrived to her place , I pulled into the drive way parking the car , before she could get out I locked the door but her being her she unlocked the thingy on the door and got out walking towards the front for , I jumped out the car walking in the house after her . She was ignoring me so I pulled her arm so she could turn around . Mo I didn't mean to tell atchu I was just mad because that nigga gon disrespect you like that . Like you know how I feel about chu mo please stop being mad I'm sorry babygirl I said . She just nodded I looked at her for a minute she started backing up to the wall which made me walk closer to her , we never lost eye contact we didn't say anything either , a couple minutes later I leaned in to kiss her and she didn't stop me either. We kissed for what seemed like forever, then we finally stopped she looked at me and smiled .

"What you want for dinner?!"

I want A home cooked meal to be honest witchu so surprise me . She looked at me the smirked and walked towards the kitchen and started cooking .

5 hours later

Mo was finally done with dinner she called me downstairs and I seen what she made and shorty bussed down in this kitchen no cap

I was finna eat good as hell , I got a plate and tried getting food but she smacked my hand telling me to go sit down . I mugged her but left to go sit down anyways .

She finally came back with two plates and sat one and front of me and she sat hers down and I guess to go get something to drink .

She came back the the bottle of Hennessy and and water bottle for her, she finally sat down and both of us were rubbing .

We were laughing and talking about anything till we were done eating .

Damn ma I ain't know you could cook like that. Thanks for the meal mama."you welcome" she said smiling .

Well ima head out I might go to the club with my homies And shit , I said walking towards the door then turning around to look at her . She instantly rolled her eyes and just nodded her head. What's wrong witcu?! "Nothing I'll talk to u later I gotta work in the morning" she said to me rushing me out the front door , before I could say anything she slammed the door in my face. I took a deep breathe and walked to my car getting in .

I sat there for a couple minutes then turned on my radio and drove off going to my house .

David's home

Monae pov

Once David left I went to clean the kitchen and then went upstairs to take a bath