Chapter 41

This chapter will mostly be the flash back of when everything happened

Flash back

Once Michael shot me I fell to the grown and eventually blacked out I didn't remember anything at all .

Davespov

I seen moane fall to the floor nooooooo I yelled as Michael turned my way and pointed the gun at me then at his self shooting he's self in the head I was speechless. I grabbed my phone and called the police they said they'd be on there way. After we hung up I I shook Quan

Man get up

Bro please get up as I shook him

"I'm not gon make it East"

No don't say that shit stay please Man U and her is all I got .

The police finally arrived

They took Quan out first then moane then me we got rushed in the EMS truck and rushed to the hospital I eventually blacked out.

1 hour later

I woke up seeing I was being rushed to a room . My eyes opened and closed I then stopped breathing .

1 week later

I was finally stabled I had to get surgery but I was better and could walk good but not all the way . It was my first time being able to leave my room out of the hospital bed . I had to see where moane and Quan were I asked my doctor as soon as he came.

Doc where's Monae and Quan?

Well unfortunately Quan had died right after surgery I'm really sorry the doctor said. My heart dropped that was my realest nigga we been right since kindergarten what am I go do now. I tried but to cry and I tried holding it in. Monae's in a coma right now but you can see her .

I nodded my head  and he guided me to her room. The doctor finally approached her room letting me in and then leaving. I closed the door and just looked at her. She lots of cords in her and one large one in her throat I couldn't hold it anymore I had to cry and let it out . I lost y nigga and I can't lose her to I cried and cried while holding monae's hand . I needed her .
30 minutes later

I finally finished with the water works and I just sat there watching her chest go up and down until I started to get tired and grabbed a cover out the closet and laid on the couch next to the bed and went to sleep.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I woke up to beating sounds and rushed to moane seeing her shaking constantly .

Baby BABY  WHATS WRONG I tried talking to her as if she could answer. I rain out the room getting a doctor and they came rushing in and asked me to step out the room for a bit .

20-30 minutes later

The doctors were finally leaving the room without saying a word which made me think in the negative.

She she okay what happened I said just steady talking and talking not letting the doctor get a word out .

She is fine and stabled we don't know what the cause was but there will be a doctor in her to check on her every once in a while to make sure she's breathing okay.

I just nodded and the doctor said a few more things before leaving.

I went in and seen her laying there helpless she looked pale lots of pale and I hated seeing her like this I don't know what to do. I shook my head and sat next to her holding her hand .

8:00
I started getting tired so I just fell sleep on the couch again till morning

Sorry this is short it was a little story of what  had happened when they got shot it's not that long and sorry I wanted to update for y'all .

Trust me there's a lot that finna go down so please be patient thinks for all the votes and comments , I love y'all ❤️

Please vote and comment ❤️

Is Michael died or alive ?👀