Chapter 57

1 week later

Moane pov ( I know y'all probably like finally 😭)

I was finally getting discharged from the hospital. I was happy because I missed my bed, I've been in this hospital for almost a month and was ready to leave. Dave had went to get me some clothes last night so I could change.

The doctor told me I wasn't suppose to be doing everything by myself but I never asked Dave for this much help so I wanted to do it by myself . I quietly got out the hospital bed going to get my clothes then went in to the bathroom turning on the shower and taking off my clothes I turned around and jumped so hard cause Dave was staring at me with he's mad face on

What I said laughing

"Man stop playing wimmie."

What I do

"Mo what the doctor say? You can't do shit by yourself , why you ain't wake me up?"

Because I don't want you doing everything for me you know I don't like that

"Baby I get that shit but I'm gon help you, you need the help just please let me help you baby."

I slowly looked at him and nodded slowly. I got in the shower and sat there as Dave washed me .

10 minutes later

I got out and Dave dried me an helped me with my clothes.

6 minutes later

We were finally finished and I out my slides on and sat back in the bed.

"Whatchu wanna eat mama?"

Can you make me some breakfast at home I haven't had a home cooked meal in a long time .

"Ight I gotchu"

I'll make dinner and before you say anything yes you can help me and I'll be sitting in a chair at the stove.

"Mmhm"

Mmhmm nothing . What you want for dinner? We gotta go to the store and get food.

"Yeah I know , I gotta clean the fridge when we get home cause I'm pretty sure everything in there spoiled."

Yeah. Can we have a movie night

Yeah Watchu wanna watch?"

No like I mean a real movie like have slushees, candy,popcorn,nachos

"Damn we at a movie theater or something?"

No I said laughing. Wait I just realized something we haven't went to the movies since we been together that's trifling.

"Ima take you on a date this weekend how bout that?"

Okay bet I said smiling at him. Give me a kiss.

He came over to me biting my lips which he knew did to me . He bent down and I couldn't wait I grabbed the back of his head and starting kissing  him with force but eventually calmed down .

I backed away cause I could feel myself getting horny .

"Why you back up ma?"

Because you know why I said rolling my eyes

"Awe mama was getting horny won't she?"

Shut up I said mugging him

"And you gotta wait 3 months to get some damn that's tuff"