Chapter 18

Dave pov

I decided to get up earlier to leave so she wouldn't be yelling at me telling me to get out cause she be the type to do that . I silently got up and slowly put my pants on and grabbed my keys and phone and tried tip toeing out but she woke up  and turned on her lamp.

"Why you leaving?" "You just wanted to fuck and dip huh"

Here she go wit her bull shit I thought in my head .

Bro what is you talking bout I'm leaving cause I know yo ass was gon kick me out .

"Nah you just wanted to fuck me I hate you don't ever call me I hate you get the fuck out you don't got to worry bout me"

Man what fine I'm gone don't text or call my shit when some shit happen fuck you how bout that I said leaving out her room slamming her room door I heard some cracks but I just kept walking down.

"You paying for my room door nigga since you wanna break shit stupid ass Nîgga"

I ain't paying for shit I said walking down the stairs .

"You ain't paying for what" "huh?" "You ain't paying for what"

I AINT PAYING FOR SHIT YOU HEARD WHAT THE FUCK I SAID GET OFF MY DICK AND LEAVE ME ALONE . I said now yelling at her face seeing her face soften up I hated that shit it makes me break down I ain't wanna give in that easy so I turned and left the house getting into my car and driving the direction to my house .

Moane pov-
8:00 a.m

After the whole thing this morning I was just over it I don't know what's gotten into me I just shook my head and got up getting ready for work I only had to work half the day since today was Memorial Day I put my scrubs on grabbed my phone and charger and went down stairs into the kitchen. I opened the fridge instantly cussing myself out because I forgot to make me lunch I looked at the time seeing I didn't have enough time to make anything so I was Juss gonna grab me something on the way to work.

On the highway

I've been in the highway for quite i but and I realized I been seeing this grey G-wagon following me the whole time I've been on the high way . I slightly closed my eyes trying to not think who it was from Jamaica but it kept coming and tears slightly came down I quickly wiped them away tho I was now at my exit and turned and the same car did to as I looked in my rearview mirror I started crying more I grabbed my phone to call Dave but I forgot what happen last night . I rubbed my head and just continued driving till I got to work.

At work

I finally arrived at work and grabbed my things and seen the same car pull up and parked right next to me I quickly slammed my car door locking it and rushing inside not even thinking about looking back.

After work

I was finally off of work and hurried to my car getting in and locking the door and drove off.

At home

I pulled in my driveway and parked the car and got out locking the doors and quickly going inside locking the door . I went upstairs and took a shower and put some new clothes on to go to the store.

 I went upstairs and took a shower and put some new clothes on to go to the store