Chapter 50 part 3

In the morning

Dave pov

I couldn't sleep at all I just kept thinking about what happened last night I didn't even know what to say but I'm sorry . I got out the bed and walked out the room I went upstairs to our room and seen moane putting on clothes as if she was going to workout .

Where you going ?

"Walk" she said still holding her face trying to walk past me but I grabbed her arm and she flinched hard as hell.

Baby I'm not going hit you I just wanna talk.

She nodded and sat on the bed looking at the floor. She haven't looked at me since I slapped her. I took a deep breathe and started talking .

I know your mad at me and I'm really sorry about yesterday moane I didn't take my medicine and just got mad -

"Im not mad why would I be mad?"

Because of last night

"The smack was nothing I'm fine"

I looked at her because she looks so empty like she lost a lot of weight to much of it like she wasn't her self . I leaned on the wall looking at her as she sat there hold h her face as her other hand shook.

"I'm gonna walk now" she said getting up still holding her face and going downstairs

This time I just let her go . I sat there just so numb not knowing what to do how to feel and how this would effect are relationship. I hated hitting her because I knew I reminded her about what happen to her on her birthday and I couldn't Stan sit I feel so dumb maybe I'm not the one she should marry maybe She's to good for me I sat there in my thoughts and didn't even know I was crying I wiped my face and just sat there .

Moane pov

It's been 4 hours since I've been walking I'm just so numb at this point it's like I'm not mad but I'm not okay I guess I'm depressed I don't wanna leave him I can't . I know that really wasn't him I hate when he doesn't take his medicine if I'm not here he's only got herbo so I have to be here .

I started walking back towards the house realizing it was gonna take a while so I played my sad playlist and started talking .

The next day

Dave pov

It's like me and Monae weren't communicating like we regularly we would . It's like when we talk it's only two words then we won't say anything at all she walks like she wears but won't let me touch her I knew I fucked up . Maybe it was time to see my therapist

I'll be back I said

At therapy

"So what's been going on david?"

I fucced up I said looking at my fingers shaking my head

"What you mean you fucked up what did you do?"

I I didnt take my medicine that night and we got in a fight and I smacked her I said almost in tears

" What's in the hell is wrong with you, that's not solving anything you don't do that an why aren't you taking your medicine."

I forgot

She just sat there shaking her head I stayed quiet to .

"Listen David do you love her?"

Hell yes I want to marry her

"If you love her you wouldn't be doing this , I'm afraid to say it but you need to give her some time and if she doesn't wanna leave you need to leave , leave to house for a week give her some space and come back and talk it out that's all I can say since what you did and keep doing is messed up .

I sat there nodding my head as the tears fell down my face I couldn't stop it anymore . The therapist came over to me and sat next to me giving me a hug .

I can't lose her I can't lose her I said .

"Hey hey look at me ... your not gonna lose her it takes time okay I promise everything will be okay"

I just nodded my head and got up hugging her again . Thank you I said

"You welcome"

At home

I decided to sit down with her and talk about it since I was gonna leave tonight.

Can we talk

"Mhm"

So I went to my therapist and told her what we been going through and she gave me good advice and she insisted I leave for a week to give you space and I'm gonna leave tonight and come back next Sunday I said

She just sat there nodding her head

So you not gon say nothing

She shook her head no

I just looked at her as a tear dropped . I got up going upstairs packing some clothes .

1 hour later

I finished packing and out my things in the car . I went in one last time to see if moane had anything to say but she didn't . I was kind of scared leaving her alone because she hasn't been eating and I'm afraid she's gonna try to harm her self . I went upstairs to connect the cameras to my phone and then saw moane just standing by the wall staring at it when I came downstairs .

I'm leaving I said

She just nodded

I took a drop breathe and walked out the door getting into the car . It felt like we broke up but we didn't . I drove off to the hotel checking  in and going into my room. I felt empty and not knowing what to do . I sat on the bed staring at the wall.

5:00 p.m

I tossed and turned in the bed not able to sleep without moane I can't do this Shìt bruh I said sitting up . But I knew she needed space I tried laying down and going back to sleep.

3 updates in a day 🤪

Please vote and comment ❤️