Chapter two

Monae Pov -

The next day

1:00 p.m

I woke up doing my morning routine until I got a incoming FaceTime called from my bestie . I missed her she been gone On a business trip for her boutique I was happy for her but we never hang out anymore . She got in late last night but she's going to be here for a couple of weeks then leave again .

FaceTime connecting

Ari- hey baby I miss you
Me- hey boo me to .what u doing today ?!
Ari- that's what I called you , to see what's going on tonight .
Ari-ouu you wanna go to universal studios?!
Me- shit yeah that would be fun
Ari- Oka bet , what time
Me- we could go now since I'm almost done getting ready
Ari- alright , but can we go to IHOP first?! cuz a bitch be hungry
Me- yeah , you want me to pick you up or we riding separate
Ari- come pick me up
Me-Ight I'll be there in 10
Ari- love u boo
Me- love you more
And with that I hanged up .
2 minutes later

I was now out the door and got in my g-wagon

10 minutes later

I just got to Ari house I beep the  horn to tell her I was here but her ass wasn't gon hear it so I just texted her

Text message convo

Me- I'm here baby
Ari- Ight I'm coming

I said Ight then scrolled thru Instagram till she came.

"Hey bestie Pooh" she said while getting into the car . Hey boo , what's been going on ?! "Nothing just tired of going back and fourth" it's okay boo you doing good I see you , you getting big boo "thank you"

For the rest of the drive we talked about anything and everything

5 minutes later

IHOP wasn't that far from Ari's house so we got their in no time  .

When we finally got their , we peaked and got out and locked the door , when we got inside we got sorted right away which I like cuz I ain't waiting for shit .

"Hey my name is Lauren and I will be taking care of you today , we can start off with drinks??"

Yes can I get a pink lemonade "same for me "

"Oka I'll be right back then we can take orders" she said smiling and walking away she was nice  as hell and when we leave ima give her a big tip she deserves it .

1 hour later

Me and Ari was laughing up a storm in this restaurant we got a few stares but they didn't stop us we was real live dieing in this bitch we was talking bout that time w was at work and this lady was acting like she was dieing me and her was dieing we was gon go to hell

30 minutes later

Me and Ari was done eating , we left the tips and got in my car driving off .
We were now on our way to the amusement park which was like 30 minutes away from where we were located so we were just talking and laughing and hearing music till we got there .

20 minutes later

We finally got there and paid for parking and left everything in the car except are phones we got to skip the long as entrance line because we paid extra for it so we skipped everybody and got through the gate we got are little bracelets that we had to get to ride the rides finally after all of that we finally got to get i rides .
"Whatchu wanna get in first bestie Pooh"
Shit lets get on the mummy and with that we went In line .

6 hours later

We we're finally done riding all the rides it was fun ash but we were worn out .

We finally got to the car and got in , and I drove off.

10 minutes later

"Bestie can I spend the night with you ima miss you?!"

Yeah bestie u wanna order Chinese food ?!

"Yeah , you want me to do it will almost be there by the time we're done showering and stuff ?!"

Yeah

"Oka" and with that she pulled out her phone calling .

20 minutes later

We finally arrived at the house , I parked in the garage and we got out . I went upstairs starting the shower and stripping out of my clothes , i then got into the shower .

40 minutes later

I was finally out the shower , I guess Ari took a shower downstairs in the quest room not to long after the door bell rung , I went to get my wallet and went to open the door to pay .

Thank you I said the closed the door . I sat on the couch turning on the TV to watch the movies US. Not long after Ari came on the couch and we ate and and finished watching the movie till we were knocked .

 Not long after Ari came on the couch and we ate and and finished watching the movie till we were knocked

Ari^^