Chapter 46

Same day

Moane pov

After we had are little make out out side we did some more inside . Then took.m a shower .

After the shower we got dressed then left

First we were finna get something to eat .

Whatchu wanna eat babes

"Uh I honestly don't know"

Alright I'll find something

20 minutes later

We found this place called keef's chef it was five stared so we decided to try it .

2 hours later

After we left I decided the first place we would go was mall, I was taking him on a shopping spree.

I took his wallet when he was t looking

At the mall

We got out the car and went into the mall and I told him to get some cute clothes or Watever he wanted and he nodded and kissed me on the cheek.

2 hours later

We finally left and got to the car . When we got situated I smirked at him and went into my bag pulling a handful of money out .

Handing it to him saying happy birthday

"'Mama what's this"

Happy birthday Dave and I'm not taking it back

I love you

" I love you to mama"

"Where to next?"

It's a surprise

I put a bandanna to cover his eyes .

I was taking him to this place where we could jet ski he always wanted to do that when he was younger so I was gonna take him. I might not have mentioned this but one of his other close friends where gonnna be here . It was hard keeping it away from him but whatever. It was herbo.

20 minutes later

Finally here

I didn't tell him to bring trunks because he would get a idea so I bought him ones when we were in the mall he just doesn't know.

I got out the car going in the back getting the trunks and my bathing suit.

I went around and guided Dave out the car.

"You better not be on the funny shit or ima beat yo ass"

Boy hush you ain't gon do shit I said with a little chuckled

"Where you taking me ?"

Why you ask a lot of questions?

"Fine I'll shut up"